Hello! I'm New,I'm Finally gonna do it!!

Hello!

My Names Michelle, After reading your posts for a few weeks now I have finally plucked up the courage to say *hello*, You lot have unknowingly inspired me to return to slimming world, i did it about 2 years ago but got silly with it and started coming home afere weigh in and binging and sneaking an extre HEB in or some syns, and in the end i left blaming the plan(dont shout) not myself, But after trying so many different diets in the last two years I have realised it was me cheating myself, not slimming world cheating me!! So here I am Dertairmind to make it work this time (lifes to short for measuring food!)

I cant wait to get to know you all and share my journey with you all and vice versa!

One question though, while im in this 'Im gonna do it mood' How much will a countdown course cost me, I joining my local group tonight and i want to get one of these to make sure i return next week. How much will I need to take with me??

Anyway I'm going to read some more posts.

Take care

Love

Michelle

Hi Michelle, hope you have a fantastic time here and enjoy joining in with us. Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, another mini will be along in a minute to let you know no doubt.

Hope your mood has now changed to "doing it", dithering get you no where lol. Good luck xx

Hello Michelle, welcome to the forum, and good luck with your weight loss. X

Hiya, glad you've been inspired there is a lot of good feelings on this site which is gorgeous!

I bought a twelve week countdown last week and it cost me £45, and well worth it, keeps you going even on **those** weeks which unfortunately happen from time to time.

Keep us up to date with how you get on my lovely.

Cobweb xx

Hi Michelle! We don't shout at people on here, well not unless they're going to do something silly :rant2: We've all been in denial at the plan at some stage, but you're here now, amongst friends and you're determined, you won't regret coming back! Good luck!

welcome :D

just a word of warning......... this site is addictive

I used to think that I'd come on a have a wee nosy and before long I've been on a while.

Hi Michelle and :welcome:

I'm guessing you are probably at group now but at our class you can also buy a 6 week countdown for about £22/23.

Good luck on your journey, everyone on here is so helpful and I'm sure you will get lots of useful tips and advise xxx

Back