Hello I'm new, sw&pregnant

xnewmex

Hello everyone,

A bit about me-

I joined sw 5 weeks ago as I wanted to loose approx 4 stones! I have Pcos and have irregular periods, I already have 3 children (10, 5, and 4) my 5 yr old has down syndrome and heart problems.

I've lost 11lbs so far and love food optimising! I'm following the ee plan and go to a great group on a Thursday.
I had not had a period for 8 weeks so decided to do a test just to check (not expecting a pos because of PCOS and being overweight!) and got 3 bfp's lol so decided to go docs today to register pregnancy.

I have spoken to my consultant and she is happy with me to continue and is sending me a form out in the post to get mw to give consent.

I have no idea how far along I am due to the irregular cycles but look forward to having a healthy pregnancy and getting to know you all :)

Welcome, everyone is great on here, I'm pregnant with my second child 22weeks today. In total I've gained 11lb's but in the last 12 weeks I've been doing Sw I've only put on 1lb of that, the rest was before I reached 10 weeks and started back on Sw although I must admit not been following it 100%.
Good luck x

I honestly don't know how I've done it, I haven't been that good at all. I put on 3 and a half stone with my first and I worked really hard to get it off so I'm so scared of putting it back on but I'm glad Sw isn't a diet I need to eat loads lol x

Hello and welcome, congratulations :D

I'm pg with my first baby after 3 years of ttc, had my dating scan yesterday so I'm super excited (telling my best friends today hehe)

Sw and being pregnant is great (im loving the extra healthy extras lol) I've had quite bad sickness so far so haven't been following to the T but have been doing the best I can I've lost 6lbs so far since finding out I'm pregnant and my midwife is happy for me to keep losing weight, it obviously didn't bother bubs who was the most active baby the lady doing the scan had ever seen hehe!

X x x

Oasis - I love the fact you can eat til your full too :) x

Missslinky, you have done so well! I don't know anything about extra HE's yet cos not received my info in post yet, I'm hoping to carry on loosing for while then hopefully maintain but I guess time will tell :) x

Congratulations hun,
I didnt know I was pregnant wiv my youngest due to irregular cycle I finally did a test after coming home from a holiday and went for scan a mth later and I was almost 5mths it was amazing to see how big my baby was kind of like a miracle at the time :) This is my third baby I found out very early and im 32 wks and still at pre pregnancy weight so if you carry on with sw im sure your do well and its so healthy for baby too x

Well things haven't been great the past few days, I've been so poorly and ended up at out of hours yest morn, Im being sent for a scan of my gall bladder as they think I have gall stones :( things are much better today tho and I've been resting lots thanks to hubby and mum taking over the kids! I was so worried about ectopic preg as the pain was unbearable and was all down the right side of my stomach but thankfully not!
Not really been eating much the past few days but hoping to get back on plan and eating properly again in the next few days x

Sorry to hear you have been unwell, glad you may be finding out what's wrong and its not eptopic

Thanks Rebecca, I finally have my booking in appointment with the mw on Thursday, by docs dates I'll be 10+3 but they will send me for a scan so that I can get booked in for CVS test between 10-13 wks, I'm feeling ok today, my boobs have been killing the past couple of days but not really lots of sickness, just the odd wave of feeling nauseous, it's my babys birthday today, she is 4! I can't believe how fast time flys!

I had weigh in yest morn and lost another 2lbs so lost 13 altogether now (my 5th wi) so hopefully I will get my stone award next wk!

Hope everyone's well :)

I'm crippled with my spd today, can hardly walk I just cannot lift my right leg to walk properly. Going to have to take my crutches to bed :( x

No unfortunately it's just the same, not had it quite like this I'm wondering if it is my spd or if I've trapped a nerve but I hope it goes soon I'm back at work tomorrow x

I'm not feeling too great today, I'm between 7-10 weeks and feel really fat the past two days and 3 people have commented on how I look preggers already! How??? I know it's my 4th and that u show earlier after your first but what if I'm only 7 weeks and showing already! It's all belly too, not hard bump like belly but bloated belly!
I've been craving choc too, yesterday was awful, I ended up having 3 rocky biscuits! I feel guilty and am dreading weigh in on thursday!

You might just be retaining more water than usual, it might not be as bad as you think though x

Hope so! I've come upstairs to bed, I feel very full, all I've eaten today is fruit and chicken and veggie soup but feel so full up I need to lie down!

Hopefully I'll feel more like myself tomorrow! X

Back