Hello I'm new, sw&pregnant

Does anyone watch supersize vs superskinny? or whichever round way it is? I think it's great new series tonight x

newme i totally understand what u r feelin.im 7 weeks also and tryin to hide it from family.im 1 stone lighter than my previous pregnancies and have the soft tummy.im paronoid people know and i want to keep it to myself for as long as i can.

Hope u manage to keep it secret a bit longer, hard work isn't it! Lol I feel a bit better today, def think I had major water retention yest tho, was up all night peeing! Got my booking in appoint tomorrow morning then weigh in straight after, looking forward to booking in and getting things moving but dreading weigh in lol ah well!

Had my booking in appointment yesterday, there are sending me for dating scan next week then will book my CVS test, also had weigh in, only lost half a pound but better than I expected!!

Finally have by dating scan booked for thurs morn, then they will book my CVS test for between 10-13 wks, by LMP I am 11 wks tomorrow but I'm thinking I'm prob more likely to be around 8wks

Will do :) Had a bad night last night, lots of sickness (and diarrhoea) from about 1am, feeling very weak and sore today, think it was to do with my gall bladder trouble, have a scan to check for gall stones on 29th march.

I'm feeling much better today thanks, my neck and ribs are hurting from being sick but I had another early night last night (6:30) so think the rest has helped lots, I have my dating scan in the morning and my gall bladder scan has been moved forwards to I have that on Friday morning now so will be good to know if that's def what the problem is!

I'm stressing about my scan in the morning now and am worried Incase something is wrong and baby's not growing properly etc, will be pleased when it's over with and I hopefully have a pic of a wriggly baby! Fingers crossed! And will be good to have CVS date booked too!
I also have wi in the morning and by my scales I've gained 1.5! I'm seriously lacking in super free foods tho cos I just really don't fancy fruit and veg! Oh well, maybe in a couple of wks I'll get back to it properly! :)

Sorry for rambling!

Back