Hello I'm new to MiniMins

1976spring

Hi I though't I would come and join you guys as I have been following SW since March this year online and have been feeling abit lonely at the moment and now I have stuck for three weeks and now managed to put a pound on this week. I am a mum to four young children and have also just returned to work as a nursery nurse, so last week was tricky with the kids at home. It would be nice to have a few like minded friends to chat to who are going through the same ups and downs as me. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jo

Hi, welcome to Minimins :)

I am nursery nurse too, it is a struggle sometimes as we are allowed to eat with children at snack times. It makes losing weight difficult when there is bread type items around! I have been doing SW since the end of June, and so far so good, losses are slow, but I haven't had a gain since beginning of August so I must be doing something right lol. Although, it often doesn't feel like it.

This site is full of advice and tips :) So hopefully you will find it useful :)

Welcome! You will find lots of excellent support and advice here. Have a browse round the diary and recipe sections for ideas. Good luck!

Hi everyone :)

I'm new to the forum but I've been doing Slimming World for nearly 4 months and have lost 2 stone plus 2 1/2 stone since last year which is great :) I have a long way to go but I thought I would join MiniMins to meet some new people :)

Hi !:)

Hi Jo.
Welcome to Minimins & SW!
You will find thousands of recipes on here so there should be no excuse that you cant find anything to cook!
Best advice that I can give is write yourself a weekly menu, only buy ingredients for those meals!
make meals that all the family love and if your children like fast foods then there are recipes for burgers, chips, kebabs, so no excuse.....
Good luck
Pete

Hi, I am also relatively new to the site and a Jo, been on SW for 4 weeks and have done it previously before pregnancy, fully committed to loosing wait this time, support from the forum is great x

Hello. I'm pretty new to SW too, Minimins is great for support, advice and recipes. I often look through people's food diaries (and feel jealous) for meal inspiration. My top tip for SW is to be organised. Take snacks/lunches to work with you and have a supply of low/syn free snacks you can grab easily if you're like me and get before-dinner munchies.

Back