Hello, i'm new to this.

caffsean

Hello all, i'm new to this site and haven't quite got to grips with how it all works etc. I'm hoping to start on 100% TFR at the end of this week, (i'm having to do a food diary for this week and am going back on thursday to look at starting it). How soon after finding out about Lipotrim did you all get to start etc? I must admit that i'm a bit scared about it but also excited as i feel that the strictness of it all is whats going to help me succeed, i can't cheat so to speak - you either have to do it or it fails. It's comforting to see that i'm not alone and that if i need a chat etc i can speak to people on the same thing. I'm also going to look at joining the facebook page too.

I've been on the lipotrim website which was brilliant and very helpful, but i've also written a few questions to take with me when i see the doctor next.

So thats my hello, i hope to get to know some of you a little better over time and can also hopefully share a success story too!

Hi Caffsean.

I went to see my pharmacist on the Saturday and started Lipotrim on the Monday. I don't know why you were asked to keep a food diary for it. Maybe someone else might know the answer. I would say that week 1 is the worst and it gets very much better after that. Days 4 & 5 were my worst with headaches & no energy but I haven't looked back since. All the best & I hope that you get on well with it.

Bernice

Hi, im starting Lipotrim on Friday, its good to know someone is starting around the same time as me!! Im just as scared but so determined this time, Im not really telling any friends as they know i never stick to things but this time I am!

Hi All, never forget that each day you keep to the Total Food Replacement with Lipotrim is a massive achievement so never stop praising yourself as you are getting closer and closer to being a healthy and a more comfortable in your own skin than to what you were the day before xx

Last edited:
hi im also new to this im on my 5th day of lt am finding it easier now than the first few days but am still trying to understand how to figure out this forum lol

hi thanks im starting to get the hang of it i did read a post where one of the members said to another something about adding users so they know who they are not quite sure how to do this or what they mean any info would be great and thanks for the link

hi thanks im starting to get the hang of it i did read a post where one of the members said to another something about adding users so they know who they are not quite sure how to do this or what they mean any info would be great and thanks for the link

When you reach 50 posts you can look at posters pics. They are brilliant. When you get to 100 you can actually fly and shoot lasers from your eyes.

i cant wait to get the inspiration from the pictures role on 50 posts lol

wow thanks them pics are amazing

ALL SET

Right then, I've been back with my food diary (still not sure why i had to do that one), had my blood pressure and weight checked and am going to be starting on Saturday (would have done tomorrow but it's my mums 60th and she's booked a meal for us! LOL). Have spoken to my family and explained what I'm doing and why and they've all been really understanding and supportive so that's a great. Cant wait now, going to pick up my stuff tomorrow as I'd left my purse home when I went doctors (fool). Very excited.

Thank you to everyone whos replied and good luck to all the new startes too, hopefully we'll do great together! :)

Right then, I've been back with my food diary (still not sure why i had to do that one), had my blood pressure and weight checked and am going to be starting on Saturday (would have done tomorrow but it's my mums 60th and she's booked a meal for us! LOL). Have spoken to my family and explained what I'm doing and why and they've all been really understanding and supportive so that's a great. Cant wait now, going to pick up my stuff tomorrow as I'd left my purse home when I went doctors (fool). Very excited.

Thank you to everyone whos replied and good luck to all the new startes too, hopefully we'll do great together! :)
That's great news. Atleast now you have that extra bit of support and encouragement that you'll need when times get a bit tough, but am certain you reach your goal and please don't forget to try and treat yourself to abit pampering once a wk or fortnightly to keep you motivated (I've just started doing it and oh boy it's a great feeling but am hoping to save some cash so I can go and get someone to massage my back.... aaah that would be heavenly;) )

Hi, speaking of getting around this forum, ive noticed in a lot of peoples post, at the bit under their user name it has things like how much they weighed when they started and how much they weigh now and what diet they doing etc! Do you have to get to more posts before you can do that because ive seen some that have similar number of posts to me and they have those details in, ive looked on the "how to get around the forum" but not seen this bit ta muchly!

Hi, speaking of getting around this forum, ive noticed in a lot of peoples post, at the bit under their user name it has things like how much they weighed when they started and how much they weigh now and what diet they doing etc! Do you have to get to more posts before you can do that because ive seen some that have similar number of posts to me and they have those details in, ive looked on the "how to get around the forum" but not seen this bit ta muchly!

Click on 'User CP' top left and you can edit all your details in there.

Ive tried that but it comes up with colours and borders in the edit section, nothing about what diet im on etc?!! Confused!

Ive tried that but it comes up with colours and borders in the edit section, nothing about what diet im on etc?!! Confused!

Not really sure, I know I had loads of restrictions until I got to 50 posts. Then you have access to posters profile pics etc, some of which are mindblowing.

I'm gonna wait until I've lost a bit before blowing you all away with my massive levels of awesomeness !!

I found it BigS thanking you! I took my before pics last night, I really hope I can stick to this and take after pics!! x

Back