Hello, i'm new

timeforme

Hi everyone,

Well i finally bit the bullet last night and joined SW online (there isn't a local class with the right times).

I have previously done a week on the CD but week 2 saw me with a lot of side effects so i decided to take a week off and try something different and here i am.

Out of all the diets this one seems to be the one that is the most flexible and one that i can do on holiday over the summer without too much worry. I've also joined a gym, but as luck would have it my youngest is poorly today so i can't go and will have to wait until Monday instead.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all over the next few months and hope you'll bear with me if i ask lots of questions over the first few weeks.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Hi and welcome to SW and Minimins!!! Good luck with your weight loss journey and hope you find SW online and us lot helpful ;)

xxx

hello and welcome. This forum is really helpful so ask away, and good luck with your weight loss too:)

Hiya :) just wanted to echo what everyone else has said :) ... It is so flexible ... Good Luck with your journey :)

Hi there and welcome!
I did CD too and had some of the side effects! At least with SW you are eating! Not only that, but you should never be hungry.

Good luck with your journey!

Kerry-Ann
x

Hey welcome!
Congratulations on joining SW. Any questions please ask, we are all here to help :) And don't forget we were all newbies once, and are all in the same weight loss boat!

Good luck on yout SW journey!

Natt xxx

Welcome!!!! I only joined last week and the guys on here have been fab from support to ideas on what to eat.

Lisa xxxx

Back