Hello, I'm new :)

KatieLouise

Hi everyone,
I found this site via Google and it looks like a good way to keep track of progress and help me stay on track a bit more!

I'm 20 and since I started uni put on weight due to lack of exercise, and eating and drinking a lot more. I want to get back to about 8 and a half stone and a size 10-12, but am currently about 2 stones over that and a size 14-16 :sigh:

Going to (try to!) start eating more healthily, keeping a food diary and calorie-counting, doing more exercise and am looking into starting either Weight Watchers or Slimming World, but don't know much about either at the moment.

Just finding and keeping the motivation!

Eating out is a big problem as I eat out with my friends and family and especially my boyfriend far too often so definitely need to cut down on that.

Will have a proper look around the forum now!

Welcome!
I am new here myself and on a similar quest, I have about a stone and a half to lose. I wish you all the best,
Mila

Hi Katie, welcome to the forum and good luck with your losses!

Hey Katie, :welcome: to the forums, you're in exactly the same boat as all of us on here, I need to lose 4 stone to get back down to my ideal weight however I'm working on 1 at a time to make things easier! Sometimes its just getting the motivation to be bothered to exercise but I'm forcing myself!

I put my weight on with having lots of takeaways and basically by not eating the right stuff. I regret it now. Hopefully I'll see you around the forum for chats and of course to encourage and support if you need it.
Looking forward to seeing your diary! Good luck! X

Yeah, I think setting myself short term smaller goals will help. Your mini goals look really good, must be really encouraging to be able to tick them off as you complete them. Starting my diary tomorrow cos today hasn't been a good food day :( lol once I get into it I think I'll do okay, just need to give myself a good kick! So tomorrow is gonna be a super healthy day xx

Hello Katie!

Welcome.... Im also new here... good luck with your weight loss... im sure you will do fine... this seems like a great place for support!! :)

Hi and welcome. Both WW and SW work. If you want to go to a class I'd choose the one that is nearer and a suitable day and give it a try

Irene xx

hello and :welcome: to the forums!
Good luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Hi, welcome to the forum and good luck.

Hi there and welcome. Everyove here is so lovely and supportive so I'm sure you will get plenty of encouragement along the way xx

Back