Hello I'm New!

BeccaBell

Hello All,

I'm new here!

I am getting married next year and think its the kick up the bum to get the weight off for good! I am following the slimming world diet that I have done once before - when I followed it half heartedly and managed to lose a stone - so hopefully I'll be able to reach my target in my timeline by actually throwing myself into it!

I feel like this time is different as its 100% doing it for me. I want to be able to look back at my wedding pictures when I'm old and think "Gosh, I look so lovely, happy and healthy...and hot!"

Bx

Hi,

I'm new too and am looking to lose 4 stone. :eek:

I'm trying the EE plan but am unsure if I can keep my syns for the weekend and have a few drinks and a take away.

I find the evenings the worst when I'm sat in front of the telly, how about you?

Hiya! I am also getting married soon and hoping to go down 2 dress sizes by the time I walk down the aisle. I fear the photos quite a lot, so I know exactly what you mean!

wow what a great reason to loose weight :D

Good luck xx

Hi BeccaBell, Im also new to the site although i have been registered for a couple of years now..lol.. Im also on slimming world green day everyday as i dont eat a lot of meat, hope it goes well for you and you loose those extra pounds. just found a potato salad recipe that im trying tonight with sw chips and salad and my new potato sald... good luck x

Hey Becca

I lost weight (2stone) for my wedding in 2009 on slimming world but put back on after having my son but back on it again now an doing really well!!

I think a wedding is brilliant motivation - you will do it and feel great for it :D x

Wow thanks for all the good lucks guys just getting support from others is a great boost!

Lone Ranger the evenings are the worst for me too, Im a big veggie fan so Monday evenings I chop up a load of carrots into sticks and keep them in the fridge. I also have mini milks in the freezer 2.5 syns each (I think) and good if you need something sweet!

Trailer tramp, I'm a total chip fiend so I need to learn to master the sw chips! My favourite recipe is the sweet chilli chicken thighs 0.5 syns for 2 on original and always gorgeous tasting!

Bx

Got my sw chips down to a tee now..lol all i do is cut up as chips, par boil in a pan of hot water for a few mins or till i feel them going softer, spray light a large dish and pop in all my chips and spray light again, i go mad with the spray light.. top shelf of oven for 20 mins full blast... keep having a look and putting on more spray light if needed and a quick mix up and they are gawjuzz... having them tonight with quorn sausage on onions and gravy...lovely and all sin free... x

Well I had a go at the chips your way trailertramp and...success! Mixed with the 5lb weight loss this week seems its been a pretty good day! Bx

Back