Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello I'm New!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BeccaBell, 9 February 2011 Social URL.

1. BeccaBell

BeccaBell Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello All,

I'm new here!

I am getting married next year and think its the kick up the bum to get the weight off for good! I am following the slimming world diet that I have done once before - when I followed it half heartedly and managed to lose a stone - so hopefully I'll be able to reach my target in my timeline by actually throwing myself into it!

I feel like this time is different as its 100% doing it for me. I want to be able to look back at my wedding pictures when I'm old and think "Gosh, I look so lovely, happy and healthy...and hot!"

Bx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lone Ranger

Lone Ranger Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi,

I'm new too and am looking to lose 4 stone. :eek:

I'm trying the EE plan but am unsure if I can keep my syns for the weekend and have a few drinks and a take away.

I find the evenings the worst when I'm sat in front of the telly, how about you?

4. Morrigan

Morrigan Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(31.82%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hiya! I am also getting married soon and hoping to go down 2 dress sizes by the time I walk down the aisle. I fear the photos quite a lot, so I know exactly what you mean!

5. Alice_1993

Alice_1993 Member

wow what a great reason to loose weight :D

Good luck xx

6. trailertramp

trailertramp Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.08%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi BeccaBell, Im also new to the site although i have been registered for a couple of years now..lol.. Im also on slimming world green day everyday as i dont eat a lot of meat, hope it goes well for you and you loose those extra pounds. just found a potato salad recipe that im trying tonight with sw chips and salad and my new potato sald... good luck x

7. vonvon84

vonvon84 Member

Hey Becca

I lost weight (2stone) for my wedding in 2009 on slimming world but put back on after having my son but back on it again now an doing really well!!

I think a wedding is brilliant motivation - you will do it and feel great for it :D x

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds and the wedding

Irene xx

9. BeccaBell

BeccaBell Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow thanks for all the good lucks guys just getting support from others is a great boost!

Lone Ranger the evenings are the worst for me too, Im a big veggie fan so Monday evenings I chop up a load of carrots into sticks and keep them in the fridge. I also have mini milks in the freezer 2.5 syns each (I think) and good if you need something sweet!

Trailer tramp, I'm a total chip fiend so I need to learn to master the sw chips! My favourite recipe is the sweet chilli chicken thighs 0.5 syns for 2 on original and always gorgeous tasting!

Bx

10. trailertramp

trailertramp Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.08%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Got my sw chips down to a tee now..lol all i do is cut up as chips, par boil in a pan of hot water for a few mins or till i feel them going softer, spray light a large dish and pop in all my chips and spray light again, i go mad with the spray light.. top shelf of oven for 20 mins full blast... keep having a look and putting on more spray light if needed and a quick mix up and they are gawjuzz... having them tonight with quorn sausage on onions and gravy...lovely and all sin free... x

11. BeccaBell

BeccaBell Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well I had a go at the chips your way trailertramp and...success! Mixed with the 5lb weight loss this week seems its been a pretty good day! Bx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.