1. almost mrs griffiths

almost mrs griffiths Member

:) hi im new to minimins having trouble with understanding it to be honest im doing the the propoints with weight watchers diet it will be 3rd weigh in tomorrow morning im getting married in 14 weeks and im trying to reduce my bust and belly i do zumba every thursday and that as really helped ive lost inches of my belly tops of legs and waist so thats great im a very much of a over eater because im bored so trying to stop myself is very very hard so im going to need lots of support hope you will all welcome me on my weight loss journey :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. samieds

samieds Member

Start Weight:
    17st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(7.57%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    hey :)
    minimins is very confusing :S
    i dont really understand it and ive been on its for a few months
    good luck on your journey! x x

4. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

What's confusing ya xx

5. southside dub

southside dub Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    hi :D hope your wedding plans are going well, i have just started ww and have just had a baby 6 weeks ago so need help to, so we can keep each other motivated

Last edited: 27 May 2011
  6. funkycat

funkycat Member

Hi

I've only been here for 2 weeks so am quite new too. I have the minimins ww page in my shortcuts else I get lost. It's really great and everyone is very helpful with answering questions. I had a baby 6 months ago so need to shift a stone or two, I lost quite well when I was breastfeeding but came to ww when I started weaning as I was worried about putting it back on again.

I'm not a very good cook so am living off frozen meals - it makes ww very easy to follow.

I have my fingers crossed for you all for weigh in

F
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.