hello im new

:) hi im new to minimins having trouble with understanding it to be honest im doing the the propoints with weight watchers diet it will be 3rd weigh in tomorrow morning im getting married in 14 weeks and im trying to reduce my bust and belly i do zumba every thursday and that as really helped ive lost inches of my belly tops of legs and waist so thats great im a very much of a over eater because im bored so trying to stop myself is very very hard so im going to need lots of support hope you will all welcome me on my weight loss journey :)

hey :)
minimins is very confusing :S
i dont really understand it and ive been on its for a few months
good luck on your journey! x x

hi :D hope your wedding plans are going well, i have just started ww and have just had a baby 6 weeks ago so need help to, so we can keep each other motivated

Last edited:
Hi

I've only been here for 2 weeks so am quite new too. I have the minimins ww page in my shortcuts else I get lost. It's really great and everyone is very helpful with answering questions. I had a baby 6 months ago so need to shift a stone or two, I lost quite well when I was breastfeeding but came to ww when I started weaning as I was worried about putting it back on again.

I'm not a very good cook so am living off frozen meals - it makes ww very easy to follow.

I have my fingers crossed for you all for weigh in

F
x

Back