Step 1 Sole Source hello im new

louise4

:) hello im new. my name is louise im 29 years old from swindon. i have four children cameron 12, mya 10, demi, 9, kenzie 1, and a step daughter called chloe 7. i started sole source 29 days ago weighing 13st 8lbs. i am 5ft tall. i now weigh 12st 2lbs. iv so far lost 20lbs in 29 days :D so happy with that! i am getting married to my soul mate mark on 1st june exactly 13 weeks away. i want to loose as much as possible in the next 13 weeks. how much do you all think i can loose in the next 13 weeks? my wedding dress is a size 8/10/12 as has ribbon at the back so its flexible. nice to meet you all xx

Hiya louise :) ive got four kids all similar ages to yours lol!! If you stick this diet out for the 13 weeks you should be fitting in your dress no problem. Ive been doing it for 12 days and ive lost 12lbs so far :)
Good luck hun xx

Hi Louise, good luck on your journey! Here's to slim times! :-D xxxx

hello, thank you girls :D well i just cooked for the family i cooked home made potatoes, yokshire puds, with sausages veg, and to be honest i did not feel tempted at all. i admit the potatoes made my mouth water i love my home made roasties, but another meal over and day 29 for me and iv not cheated once :D xx

hit 12st exactly on the scales today :D total loss of 22lbs in 31 days = exactly one month :D

Hello :) well done! you will be one gorgeous bride! :)xx

Hi louise4, I'm in Swindon too. Who is your consultant? I go to Fiona at Haydon End, she's fab!

Hi louise4, I'm in Swindon too. Who is your consultant? I go to Fiona at Haydon End, she's fab!

i go to peggy, she is based in the hall behind the shop NEXT in town shes lovely iv known her for 6 years, how are you getting on? looks like you started the diet a few days after me i started on 1st feb xx

Hi all I'm restarting today lost almost 5 stone last year in just over -16 weeks on SS good luck xx u can do it

iv only managed a little water the past few days, not even a pint a day, i feel so ill headaches,tired,iv also only managed one shake a day for the past week. im going to try hard to get them down me tomorrow xx

iv only managed a little water the past few days, not even a pint a day, i feel so ill headaches,tired,iv also only managed one shake a day for the past week. im going to try hard to get them down me tomorrow xx

U really need to I'm having 2.5 litres,a day the headaches will not be as bad then plus it really helps with weight loss

thats the thing im still loosing weight quickly, iv always lost 3lbs or more a week. maybe il loose more if i drink more xx

Back