Hello...I'm New

Yay that's great well done!! we shall be skinny Minnies in no time at this rate! x

How've you got on today?

I've changed my weigh day to Tuesday and have lost 3lbs from Thursday last week :D. Have been seriously exercising though so assume it will slow when I'm used to it but pleased today.

hi, sorry keep loosing track of the days!! cant believe how fast the weeks are going. Will be Christmas before we know it! (this is great for me because I adddddoooorrrreeeee Christmas!) I had my weigh on Saturday and lost another 3.5lbs so total loss of 11.5lbs! yay! have pledged to loose 2.5lbs this week (weigh in is Saturday) and hope to achieve it as I will have lost my first stone if so. But it is the week before my "special" time of the month and I have been eating loads (all stuff I am allowed but just loads and loads of it) so I am not holding out too much hope lol but at least I will know why if I don't get the result I am after x

well done on another 3lbs that is excellent news! are you doing other exercise to the running? am out for another walk with my friend tonight so hope to loose a few calories from what I have been munching on today x

Great loss for you again this week. You should do your stone this week....brilliant. :D

Yeah I am running but also doing the 30 day shred every night - up to day 6 on level one, this level is getting easier now but dreading moving on to the level 2...:cry:

Good luck tomorrow - let me know how you do x

Bum, only 1/2 a pound today. Was hoping for more but understand it as I have been munching like my life depended on it. Am feeling determined for a better result next week though. Might even blow the dust off of the cross trainer that's been gathering dust in the garage :0) x

Hi all.... I'm new here and just wanted to say Hi. I have always been a comfortable size 10-12 but after having my son 3 years ago I initially lost the baby weight (I think the shock of sleepless nights etc did it) but since going back to work I have crept up to a size 14-16 and am not happy so have decided to take the bull by the horns and shift the weight as I can't hide behind the "I've just had a baby" excuse any longer. :D At the moment to kick start me I have been using SlimFast but know that's not a long term plan but can anyone recommend an easy diet to follow? Thanks

Ha I'm exactly in the same boat at you hunny :) my little girl is nearly 3 now haa x

Week 1 11 stone 8 please read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Bum, only 1/2 a pound today. Was hoping for more but understand it as I have been munching like my life depended on it. Am feeling determined for a better result next week though. Might even blow the dust off of the cross trainer that's been gathering dust in the garage :0) x

At least it was still a loss....:) Well done x

Thank you :0)

how have you got on this week? x

Thank you, fingers crossed I get it this week x

yay excellent well done! I lost 5lbs! and won slimmer of the month, they gave me a certificate and fridge magnet lol I felt like I was back at school (and was very chuffed as well)

I think the 5lbs was partially made up from the week before when it was my special time of the month and I only lost 1/2lb

Good luck this week coming, hope you have a great week x

yay excellent well done! I lost 5lbs! and won slimmer of the month, they gave me a certificate and fridge magnet lol I felt like I was back at school (and was very chuffed as well)

I think the 5lbs was partially made up from the week before when it was my special time of the month and I only lost 1/2lb

Good luck this week coming, hope you have a great week x

Wow... that's fantastic :happy096: Congratulations!!!! I weigh myself in Boots each week (I don't allow scales in the house lol) but it has been broken for the last coulple of days....hoping its fixed today. How's the walking going? I'm turning into an exercise junkie at the minute and strangely enough, for me anyway, I'm really enjoying it.

thank you :D

walking is going good thanks, have incorporated a hill now and its quite a hill! lots and lots of steps and we go up and down it, up hurts and down is fun lol

I do need to push myself more, not quite ready to break out in to a run yet though as the only running i ordinarily do is when they call last orders at the bar!

Good luck with your weigh when you are able to do it, im sure you have done great! with regards to the exercise junkie are you doing anything new now? or just upping your running? x

I've been doing the C25K app to improve my running and have been running on alternate days. I also do the 30 Days Shred on the days I'm not running and at weekends I do a Tiffany Rothe workout in the morning (usually accompanied by my 3 year old - who doesn't even get out of breath grr) and then either a run or Shred in the evening..... Have noticed my fitness levels really improving so its giving me the motivation. Plus my son is such an outside kid but he runs rings round me so I have to do it to keep up with him....:D

Sounds like to walking is doing the trick for you with the losses you've had......x

it was going so well! lol

Gained a pound at my last weigh in, the woman who weighs me isn't my group leader but someone who helps out. Every week I have lost she never says well done or says what I have lost. I find out by reading what is in my book, I thought this was standard? but!! the day I gain she goes 'oooohhh........... you have put on a pound!'

Cow bag! i had a queue of people behind me! :mad: So............... i didn't stay to group and i scarpered off home..... to pull out the whole of my garage and rearrange it to make up a mini gym! i have some thigh master thing and a cross trainer. since that day i have been in the 'gym' once every day, morning and evening on the days i don't work. So i am going to do super super well this week as a bit of a " F you sweet heart " to the mean lady! lol MOTIVATION HAS RETURNED!! I have ordered some weights as well so will had that to the sets i am doing at the moment. Still walking with me friend as well as its good for natter. Did you do your boots weigh in in the end, last you mentioned the machine was busted? x

What a cow! That's why I can't go to group - I think I would find it more demoralising if I didn't lose or put on if other people hear. When I first weighed myself in Boots the machine talks and I thought if it shouts out my weight, I'm going to throw it through the window ha. Luckily it doesn't.

It has finally been fixed and I've lost 5lb which is in 2 weeks so about 2.5 per week. Yay. I'm an exercise junkie though at the moment - have been running and doing lots of routines off youtube.....it gets addictive. I wish I had some equipment but at the moment I just have weights so am doing a variety of different things to keep the exercise up. Tonight is cardio kickboxing with Jillian Michaels - its only short but makes me sweat like no tomorrow. Have noticed my fitness levels improving when I run now so its all good.

Good luck this week and let me know your loss! x

Wow well done that is brilliant! especially as you are going to be gaining muscle as well :)

I got 4.5lb off!! BUT!! the nasty woman wasn't there, which was a shame. But am thrilled with the loss, its put me at 20.5lbs off and I am really pleased. Have been enjoying the exercise as well which is quite surprising, I didn't get the opportunity to work out last night as had to make an unexpected hospital visit for a family member and I felt quite guilty for not doing it (this is crazy to me lol). Am getting weighed early this week and will be weighing in on Thursday as I am staying at a friends in London on Friday night and wont make it in to normal weigh in so am hoping to loose another 2lb by then x

Wow...well done, you are doing brilliantly!

I've not been exercising as much this week as I've been decorating but I did look it up and apparently you burn around 200+ calories in 2 hours when painting so I'm placating myself with that. I am up and down ladders a lot so still get some but can't wait to be finished and back at it. I'm having a night off the decorating tonight to go for a run so I'll feel better then.

Keep it up - you're well on your way to your goal now :happy096: Have a great weekend too xx

Back