Hello... Im new...

Shells

Hi Everyone

Im new here. Started CD yesterday and havent found it too bad as yet.

Thought I would struggle with the water but have been using the orange flavouring and so far have had nearly 5 litres each day.. (and many trips to the loo!!!!)

Im having tetra packs and have banana and chocolate and got a couple of soups. Have to say Im surprised how nice they are. The chocolate more than the banana.

My counsillor is Jemma who is really nice and this time last year was 24st so an inspirations.

Ive put a goal down as 11ish (The lowest I ever remember being is 12s1 when I did it at WW about 11 yrs ago) so Ive got 5st13 to lose. My first goal is to lose what I can by Easter for a Florida holiday.. Then lose the rest and go on a lovey summer holiday where I can show off the new me.

I just wondered what exercise you all do and how often..

I hope to get on as much as I can but with a 5yr old and 18m your old it can be hard at times.

Hope to speak to you soon

Michelle:)

Hello and welcome Michelle :D

In the first two weeks, the recommendation is that you do no more exercise than you currently do. After that toning, walking, swimming are all excellent forms of exercise :D

Glad you got through day one, and wishing you luck on your journey :cool:

Well done on taking the first steps.. looking forward to hearing about your first week loss! goodluck :)

Hello and welcome to the boards.

I am fairly new too and can totally recommend this board.

I was told not to do much exercise at all for the first few weeks whilst your body gets use to the diet.

Welcome to MiniMins Michelle

You are on what I have found to be these past months a wonderful diet.

Apart from the fact I have a nasty virus this week, I have felt so healthy and comfortable on CD.

Good Luck on your journey. CD will soon see those stones off. You can look forward to a new you for the summer.

Regards
Marylyn xx:)

Welcome and good luck for your journey, if you stick to the plan and drink your water that 5st will drop off in no time.

Looking forward to getting to know you more.

welcome to CD and minimins.

i have to view my kids as a distraction and ignore the fact that cooking for them is a temptation. i always have my pack while i am cooking their dinner so it makes it easier.

well done to a good start.

xxxxxx

Hi Everyone

Im new here. Started CD yesterday and havent found it too bad as yet.

Thought I would struggle with the water but have been using the orange flavouring and so far have had nearly 5 litres each day.. (and many trips to the loo!!!!)

Im having tetra packs and have banana and chocolate and got a couple of soups. Have to say Im surprised how nice they are. The chocolate more than the banana.

My counsillor is Jemma who is really nice and this time last year was 24st so an inspirations.

Ive put a goal down as 11ish (The lowest I ever remember being is 12s1 when I did it at WW about 11 yrs ago) so Ive got 5st13 to lose. My first goal is to lose what I can by Easter for a Florida holiday.. Then lose the rest and go on a lovey summer holiday where I can show off the new me.

I just wondered what exercise you all do and how often..

I hope to get on as much as I can but with a 5yr old and 18m your old it can be hard at times.

Hope to speak to you soon

Michelle:)
Welcome and Good Luck.

Try and drink as much water as you can - you'll be so pleased you did, not least because of the effects on your skin! :)

Stay in touch!

Welcome Shells

As well as your CDC you will find plenty of inspiration here too. I haven't started yet, but already feel inspired.

Take Care

Saksred.

Hi shells!!!

CD is great and drinking lots of water is the key. :) Dont overdo the exercise. I once heard someone on here say - ther is a time to lose weight and a time to get fit. They are not necessarily to be done at the same time!

Take it easy when you need to and try and be more active rather than exercising. I'm sure running around after your children will keep you more than active though!! :)

Back