hello i'm on day 2 of restart, just want to say hi

miss-r

I can do it!!
Hello

I did cd last summer, I lost 2.5 stones, up to Start Dec. Then maintained it until march but put most of it back on since then.
I have had many half hearted restarts, and not lasted half a day, tried slimming world, dukan, etc etc.
But I am back on CD i'm on day 2 and its going well.
I'm doing it a bit different this time. I am having 2 shakes and 2 SS+ meals as i'm trying to ease myself into it and will go to normal SS+ in a few days.
Anyway just thought i'd say hello, I expect there are lots of new people on here.
I wonder if there is anyone on here I remember??

I am also on my 2nd day of a restart although did slip up yesterday and had a sweet chilli wrap meal from mcdonalds. Have been 100% other then that!

I have a wedding in 18days which I am trying to focus on, although that hasn't kept me on the wagon for the past 8months.

Hope you settling back into cd without any probs!

I am also on my 2nd day of a restart although did slip up yesterday and had a sweet chilli wrap meal from mcdonalds. Have been 100% other then that!

I have a wedding in 18days which I am trying to focus on, although that hasn't kept me on the wagon for the past 8months.

Hope you settling back into cd without any probs!

Well done on being 100%
First few days can be tough can't it.

Yes its going ok thanks, I am easing myself back into it, so am ok so far.

Have you got your wedding outfit??
I hope you are having a good day.

Hello, Im new to CD! hopefully starting soon as, going to meet the consultant lady today.
I've done LL for so long, and Im on my LL food atm, so already feeling the pain, so sleepy!

Hi
I'm restarting too, I lost 2 stone a few years ago after the birth of my first son. I've since had another boy and I'm now need to lose at least 2 stone again.

It's day 1 for me being 100% looking forward to getting back into Ketosis.

Good luck

Back