Hello its me

ladylite

Gold Member
Well hello everyone, had a bit of depression, been really struggling and in self destruct mode.

Now coming out the other side, I really missed you all.

PS Some really good news, my daughter has qualified her Welsh Section D for the finals at Olympia, a really big achievement.

I am not doing LL as I can't seem to get on the old band wagon, so am gonna just try and eat healthly until my head decides what it wants to do.

I am posting on the Calorie thread as from today, but still addicted to this one and will pop in on a regular basis.

Nice to see some of you doing so well.

well done for coming this far, you do what's best for you now as your health is the main thing. good luck with the healthy eating. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm eating lol

Hi Ladylite,
Sorry you've had it tough lately but glad you're posting again.... I'm glad to say I haven't had any 'black clouds' for a while but when they come they're a nightmare. Continue your weight loss goals in whatever way works for you but try to work on your head too, I recommend still reading the LL green book, Marisa Peers 'I can be thin' and Gillian Rileys 'Overcoming binge eating' None are miracle workers but have helped change my all or nothing attitude enough that although I haven't reached my goal weight, I haven't put on my LL losses either. Concentrate on your health and happiness and keep posting x

Hi Lady
Nice to hear from you. So sorry to hear you are not feeling 100%.

Congrats on the show, will give me an excuse to come and watch.

Thinking of you. You know where I am if you need to off load.

Tange

Best of luck LL - Once your head is straight your body will follow (well it sounds good to me ;-) )

Hey you, so good to see you back.

I know you will do well with a healthy eating regime - am pretty sure you will succeed knowing that you can eat what ever you like (within reason off course).

Keep us posted honey xx

Back