Hello, its slimming world for me

Kaskard.poppy

Just found out about this forum and am only on my phone at mo, so will have a good look around when hooked up on laptop.

I done s/world at home about 2 yrs ago and lost about a stone (unfortunately put it back on again. :cry: )

So its back to the drawing board for me and back to s/world at home, but this time am hoping to lose a bit more - hopfully by Jan.

Have seen some fab things already and checked out the "syns", luckily i have a partner who will eat what i eat so its good for him as well :D

Ive only ever followed green and red days and not extra easy, so any help on the extra easy plan would be fab as i have struggled to get my head around this one.

Thanks for reading

Clare x

Hello Clare, I joined just a little while ago and found this thread very helpful.
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

The key things seems to be that on Extra Easy you have only one Healthy Extra A plus one Healthy Extra B and at each meal at least one-third of your meal needs to be chosen from the super-free fruit and veg (e.g. not things like potatoes, peas, parsnips, sweetcorn although they can be fee food on the same plate). Then you can choose any of the free foods from either Red or Green days. The syns are counted as the lower value of red syns or green syns.

Hope I've got that right! Sure more experienced person will correct me if not.

Hope you have a great time here

Hello Clare, I joined just a little while ago and found this thread very helpful.
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

The key things seems to be that on Extra Easy you have only one Healthy Extra A plus one Healthy Extra B and at each meal at least one-third of your meal needs to be chosen from the super-free fruit and veg (e.g. not things like potatoes, peas, parsnips, sweetcorn although they can be fee food on the same plate). Then you can choose any of the free foods from either Red or Green days. The syns are counted as the lower value of red syns or green syns.

Hope I've got that right! Sure more experienced person will correct me if not.

Hope you have a great time here

Thank you for quick reply x

Will check link out, it may take a bit to stick in my head as im a bottle blonde lol

Hi,
Glad it's not just me, I get that you have red and green days but how many of each per week for your weight? Anyone who can I'd be grateful. Good luck on the weight loss Clare x

Back