hello! i've jumped in and am excited!!!

faithful

i use the word or should i say phase "jumped in" bcause i liken my self to a nintendo wii character... i'll explain last week whilst at a friends house, i created a profile on the wii, here you get to choose everything from your eye colur to your height! when you are done, your made person or profile, jumps into the midst of loads of other created profiles and is now amongst them!
well that is how i feel at the moment! i am here now! and feel already welcomed and encouraged.
i know it will be a long journey for me, but i am determined to be positive and make the most of this lovely forum.
i have 8 stone to lose and am determined to get to the end of this journey
i see it as a journey back to health and happiness, i have decided to stop killing my self bwith my knife and fork! but do something positive for my self for once.
i begin this journey today saturday 26th july. i will be doing sole source i have never done this before, i have been a yo yo dieter for the past 15 years.
are there any saturday weigh ins? are ther any others who are starting today? pls i wud like help and encouragement, i realy need to do this!

And you can do it!! Welcome to the forums, i'm sure you'll find it a big help to your weightloss..i know i have. Good luck with your journey, i found the first 3 days tough, but get through that and you'll see amazing results all the way to goal.xx

Welcome to Minimins Faithful :D:D:D

thanks for your support and encouragement

hello , thanks for your support and encouragement

Welcome , you will do great hun.xx

welcome and good luck xx

A warm welcome hun, good luck with it all, we are all here to support you on the way.

Welcome Faithful - you have made a great decision and I'm sure will be successful. I have WI on Saturdays (later today) and started SS+ 6 weeks ago today. I had a slow week 2 weeks ago (with 1lb loss last Saturday) but last week was a bit of SS and a bit of SS+ in that I had my 3 CD shakes/bar (2/1) but didn't always have the meal (200kcal) as I needed a bit of a boost weight loss wise. I think I've lost 4lbs this week from my scales....hope it matches what CD scales says. Will let you know. Good Luck - this diet is great!

WELCOME!!! I have 7 stone to lose and a bit. GODD LUCK. X

Hiya,
As another newbie on day 5 my own personnal experience day one and two was hell but once you get to that day 3 u have forgotten and feel great i am ss for the long haul now and its the best decision i have ever made Good Luck with your journey! xx
Jane

thank you all of you for your messages of support and encouragement, together we can do this

Back