Hello Johnny!

Samantha

Hey there :wavey:, welcome to the forum! bout time you posted ;)

Just trying to help you reach your first 50... reply reply reply :giggle:

Thank you Samantha :D

Will be messaging you in no time! Hello to all the newbies. I start on Friday and am really looking forward to it after reading all your ups and downs! Great to have a space to share the highs and the lows. Have just been chuckling at the 'flavours' thread and contemplating what I have to look forward to!

Will keep posting
Johnny :wave_cry:

forgot to say.... love the ticker :) glad it worked!

3 down and counting lol

Sonya I really like that new photo of you - you look lovely in it.

Cath

Welcome Johnny, dont be shy....we wont bite....well we are not allowed are we.....! lol.
r we allowed a nibble ??????;)

Hi Kittycat & Sonya :wave_cry:

Thanks for your posts. You're both doing great! Have been looking over the site for the past couple of weeks since I decided to do LL, everyone seems really friendly and supportive. Samantha's a friend of mine who started this thread to get me posting (instead of nosing!)

Strictly no nibbling (well until at least week 12 of maintanence!!)

Thanks for your welcome.
Will keep you posted.

Johnny:D

OOOOO You must post, we cant have you peeking at our innermost thoughts without saying something in reply. Feel free to pop in and out of all the forums......I do..lol.
Im nosey you see, im on lipotrim.

Well Kittykat and myself know we are not allowed to eat but she wants to know if she can have a nibble....?
Sorry Kittykat you wont want to nibble on lipotrim flapjacks, plus I havent got any.....!

Back