Hello! Just discovered this wonderful site!

traceya89

i have just discovered this wonderful site and am well impressed. I have been going to SW for about 6 weeks and have lost nearly 2 stone. however, i have a long way to go. I constantly nibble at work due to boredom and need to try and sort this nibbling. I have taken my darling 15 year old daughter to SW with me and she is doing well. I need to help encourage her to eat healthier and also she needs to lose about 2 stone. I have a lot more to lose. I lost 5 stone years ago when i was a lot younger and have put it all back on plus more. i have been a yo yo dieter for years. I feel as if i have a long way to go that I do give up when the weight does not come off quick. I think it should come off a lot quicker with having so much to lose. However, this time with the internet and especially this site I might just get there. I do tend to stay to class but hate the constant clapping and you dont get to know all what is on this forum. I feel slightly confident i might still be dieting at xmas and have not given up! I wish I had discovered this web site a long time ago and hope to make some valuable contributions over the coming months and I am sure that I will find lots of friendly and helpful advice from here.
Heres to our new friendship minimins!!

welcome :)
i only signed up a couple of days ago too and i love the information you find on this site and all the friendly advice you get.
like you i am a constant yo yo dieter but hoping this forum will keep me on track if i ever get stuck.
good luck :D

x

Hello traceya89 and welcome to the forums! I joined the site last week having restarted on Weight Watchers and am loving the friendly advice that you get on here. Everyone is lovely!

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Welcome to the forum. Everyone is really supportive and lovely no what diet you are undertaking.

Best of luck to you xx

Welcome! All the best with your weightloss, you're doing really well snd this site is great support. Maybe set up a weight loss diary, it's really helped me.
X

Back