Hello just had a baby and I need alot of help and support to shift this weight :-)

Fulham32

Hi all, I Had a baby 5wks ago and although I was very healthy during my pregnancy I even managed to lose 12 lbs. I need to get back on the sw wagon and shift my weight now though cause summer is coming and I don't want to be as fat as I am. I am joing a group tonight as I need that extra help and support as I have been trying to do it at home without going to class. I was doing well but now I feel myself slipping into bad habits so need to STOP NOW and take action lol x Thanks for reading x

Congratulations on the birth of your baby :) welcome to sw and good luck! Trust the plan, follow the rules and it will work x

Congratulations on your babY! and good luck with group tonight, i think it is the best way to do it IMO. I have done diets on and off myself at home for years and never really stuck to anything. 4 weeks at slimming world and I am already 7lb lighter, i just love it. I love my group too, i hope yours is a good one with a supportive group of people and consultant. I now wish I had joined years ago...

xx

Hi there

Let me know if you want to buddy up -my little dumpling bum will be 5 weeks tomorrow :D -and I joined a class on Tuesday - the weight I lost previously was done on line and then I did it myself at home, but I decided that seen as they have opened a class right at the end of my street I would join up and make a commitment to get rid of the rest, I gained very little during pregnancy and Im allready being careful about my choices as Im breast feeding (well a combination of badooby and expressing for him to have in a bottle) Are you breast feeding by chance? only we get extra Healthy extras if so ;) -if I pick a red or green day at the moment I can have 7 healthy extras :sign0151:.
Hope your class went well tonight and the best of luck, ooh and congratulations on your new addition!!!!

Back