Hello. Just introducing myself

sarahmac

Hello people. I'm new here (obviously). I like the idea of a support network.

I have a fair way to go yet but it's something I am now determined to do :)

Hello, you've come to the right place !!! There is soo much on here, the support is amazing and soo inspiring !!! It keeps me sane, and there is always someone to chat to, which is sometimes what we need as dieting can be a very lonely road can't it??
Are you following a plan? Or joining a club for extra support ?? Get posting and chatting, it stops the snacking !!!

Good Luck !

Diva x

Hi :)

welcome to the site, you will need a pen and paper handy as there are sooo many handy tips that you wont remember them all at first! well thats what ive done anyway as i have a bad memory.

What diet are you on ?

Lisax

welcome :) we have the same goal weight! good luck x

Hello everybody. Thankyou for the warm welcome.

Im not following a particualr plan at the moment, in the past I have had great success with slimming world, I got down to 12st 4lb then I stopped when I got pregnant and when I tried again I became really cocky with it, guessing syn values and I found I just couldnt get back into it.

I went for a run/jog/walk/.... almost crawl last night. I was shocked at how unfit I am. Im bidding on a second hand excercise bike on ebay, I figure if it works then great, if its a fad I can just sell it on again.

I was thinking of joining WW, but as Im doing ok on my own at the moment Im going to keep plodding along. Im thinking that as my child is now 6 I cant keep calling this 'baby weight' :)

Sarah x

Back