Hello :-) Just signed up!

AliH70

Hi

I have just signed up as I need to lose some weight for my holiday which is in 50 DAYS TIME!!

I really thought I'd be well on my way to being able to buy lots of lovely new clothes by now but I'm exactly the same weight as when we booked our trip at the start of the year! :-(

I have realised it's only 50 days to go and need to give myself a kick up the butt and do something!!

Just ordered the Atkins book as I think i will be able to stick to that short term and shift some pounds.

I am a member of a gym and try to go at least twice a week plus I am very active during the day, but I just can't seem to lose any weight :-(

Could really do with some encouragement and advise.

Thanks

hiya,

hmm, if your going to the gym, and not losing weight I guess the only thing I can suggest is maybe the food you're eating?
50 days is not that long, eeps I feel you need all the luck you can get... sending you loads and loads of luck :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you :)
Yes, I think it must be what I am eating. I need to stop snacking for a start! I work at home and find it really tricky :-(
Which diet are you doing, 10lb in one week? That's amazing!!! xxxx

Hi Ali, have you thought about a VLCD? I'm On exante - a food replacement diet - and I love it! It's all controlled for me and I don't have to think about it. I consider myself a fussy eater but I love all the food packs. Its way cheaper than Lighter Life and the support on here is priceless! I've lost over a stone in three weeks. I plan on doing this for my holiday too, but I have a bit longer to go and prob a bit more weight to lose!

There is nothing wrong with snacking you know... it's what you are snacking on that matters.
Substitute crisps for carrot batons. Bulk up your dinners with loads of vegetables.
Have you got a slicer? Always have something in the fridge to snack on if required?
Do you like jelly? Make up some WW Jelly, leave in fridge and then you've got something in.

Back