hello just started :)

no anything x lol x

good luck missy just remember its only a very short time out of your life to sacrifice compared to the years of misery of being over weight, keep that in mind everytime you start to think of food, worked for me, just finishing my first week weigh in tomos x
i agree thats my therory aswell xx

Hi everyone, just started LT today and thought I'd join here since this is such a motivating place.

I've never done anything like this before, (did atkins for a month, which was working but I was getting sick of protein and the slowness of it all lol)

How is everyone else going along?

Hi hun and welcome. I did atkins and it took a month to lose half a stone!! I couldn't face any more meat......especially chicken....I was starting to look like one. LT is fab. In my first week on LT I lost over 7lbs!! GOTTA LOVE THIS DIET!!

Hi everyone, just started LT today and thought I'd join here since this is such a motivating place.

I've never done anything like this before, (did atkins for a month, which was working but I was getting sick of protein and the slowness of it all lol)

How is everyone else going along?
Welcome aboard the LT train and into the madness good luck on your first week xxxxx keep glugging & weeing lol:D

Good Luck and keep posting when you feel rotten in the first week. It does help to know that others have felt the same way!!!! It does pass!

Good luck , missy. Stick at it ,the first couple of days are the worst.It really works and you'll be delighted with the results.

Hi there missy.......i jus started this morning too!!!!! great to have someone else in the same boat....how did you find the first shake?????? x

Thats really cool! I got all the flavours when I went to the chemist, so that I can try everything. Yesterday I had the strawberry one, which wasn't so bad. Then had the vanilla but ugh I reaaaalllly hated it. So I add coffee to it like someone suggested, which made it a bit better. But don't think I'll be ordering anymore vanilla.

Then for dinner had the chicken soup, which was actually ok - reminded me of real soups I've had lol.

Thanks everyone so much for the support, it does really help when you see other people who are successful! 2nd day now, and I'm not hungry so thats cool - but thinking about doing this for 2/3 months makes me wonder if I really can?

You CAN do this Missy - just think, everyone else on here has had the same thought at the begining...and look at their results:D:D

Back