Hello Ketosis.....

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
me old mucker old pal!! Boy i've missed you!!! :rotflmao:

I have be reunited with ketosis! furry tongue :checkmark green: bad breath :checkmark green: no more belly rumbles :checkmark green: all the same signs as last time.

Oh how i loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heartpump:

I am on day 4 now and i feel fantastic. Exactly the same as the first time i did LT. No headaches nothing. Just coldness and peeing alot!! :giggle:

Yay I am on D3 and this is the tough one but hey I know ketosis is comng soon, I will wecome it with open arms.

wahooooooooooo! so glad it's the same as first time round for you tanya!

Me too elle!!

Day 3 - yesterday i had a few belly rumbles in work - little embarrasing but hey!! im getting slim!! :giggle:

You eejit! LOL! I loved my tummy rumbling- I used to think of it as my body 'eating' all the flab! ;p

:giggle: theres one way of looking at it!

i actually know what eejit means ... go me!!!!!! LOL!!!

Thats all the Irish lasses on here for you! LOL! We'll have you up to speed on the slang in no time!!

LMAO! eejit! My four year old called me that recently and I near wet myself LOL

And TanyaJane -YEEE-HAAWWW!! Easy ketosis? Sure ya couldn't beat it with a big stick! ROLL ON SKINNINESS!!!

you must be so delighted ketosis came very quick for you. your so lucky.

Im thrilled - i honestly thought this time around it would be so bad but im pleased that it's just the same - whether its due to sheer determination i do not know but all i do know is that i loves it :heartpump: :giggle:

I might actually get a strawberry and vanilla shake to try on monday - i havnt had them since day 1 so worth giving em a go but then again, if i love my choc one so much i dont wana fix something that aint broke .... know what i mean?! lol

Anyways, 1st weekend back on LT today ... looking forward to x-factor, choc shake and big bottle of water :)

yeah i so know what you mean im the same with the strawberry i tried the rest on the first day and hated them all so now im a little weary of trying them again just in case i still hate them i think im gonna just keep going til im not mad into the strawberry one.

cuz i put on a stone over my summer time 'off' and i thought i'd be happy around the 13st mark but im not and i want to be smaller :) so new goal is 11st by xmas :)

Back