hello ladies havent been online for a while

Hey Hun,
Well done on getting through week 1. Im on day 3 and having my first proper food cravings. Well not cravings really but its my TOTM and normally i would be eating a massive meal tonight and having a few drinks and its a little strange!
Stay strong hun and think of how good it will feel when we r slim
xx

Youve had a great weight loss, so well done. It is hard at first, Im on week 3 as well and feel a lot better was really suffering and everyone here told me to hang in there by this time I would feel better and they were right. Buy your self some nice bubble bath and have a good soak it worked for me. Keeping going you will make it.:character00238:

AWw HC - sorry its been rough. It will get easier, and well done you for sticking it out. :)

As for smelling - I have loved smelling food the second half of my diet - dorve me nuts at first!! But now I go around everyone and sniff what they are having :D Funny this here diet lark!! :)

Hope you feel brighter now HC. Tomorrow is a bright new day - and one day closer to your goal!

Welcome back Hippy Chick!! Wondered where you were. Sorry you've had a rough time - don't sit there and stress about it tho hun - come and chat to us on here cos we're all going through it xxxx

Well done on your weight losses so far - that's brill!!

hope ur feeling a bit better today xxx chin up ur ding fab so far xx

hello feeling much better had chat with bf as feel we have been having problems but we r all sorted now im off to party this afternoon, no party food or drink! nevermind
i brought a size 16 top yesterday and wearing my size 16 jeans so feeling happy bout that!

delighted ur feeling bit better i find when im having probs with my own bf i feel the same.
have a good time at the party xx

Back