Hello Lighterlives!

thinksize12

just thought I'd introduce myself ... I'm starting the programme in just over a week and have been reading all your messages in order to fully appreciate what I've let myself in for!
I'm just over 15st and the last size 12 that I wore was on my wedding day, seven and a half years ago! (and that was a bit if a squeeze :eek: ).
I hope to get to know everyone better over the coming weeks ... you're truly an inspirational bunch of people!

Hi

I wish you all the best on your journey. :D I find this website a valuable support line.

just thought I'd introduce myself ... I'm starting the programme in just over a week and have been reading all your messages in order to fully appreciate what I've let myself in for!
I'm just over 15st and the last size 12 that I wore was on my wedding day, seven and a half years ago! (and that was a bit if a squeeze :eek: ).
I hope to get to know everyone better over the coming weeks ... you're truly an inspirational bunch of people!

Hello, good luck in your journey :)

Welcome thinksize12,

Lovely to have you here with us and hopefully now you will be wearing size 12 soon!!!

Good luck with starting your weight loss journey, it is a very exciting time for you!!!

Love Mini xxx

Welcome - you will find this site very supportive and full of information, i know I have.

You've done the hard bit, signing up to LL. Its an exciting journey, not always easy but the results are worth it. If you can, start to cut back on the carbs and up your water intake before you start LL - it makes the transition so much easier. Then once you are in ketosis and have the wonderful feeling of being in control you will find it so much easier.

good luck hun and look forward to hearing of your successes.

Good Luck!!

Hello, I am sure that you wont regret your decision to start the lighterlife. Like you the last time I was a size 12 was on my wedding day 10 years ago!! I still can't quite beleive that I will be a size 12 again:eek: . You might already know but I started yesterdday and feel very positive. I think waiting helps you to prepare yourself for the 100days. If I was you I would certainly drinks litres of water and try and cut down on your carb intake. However enjoy your food. This was my intention but on Monday evening my husband rang up from his way home from work and really wanted to order a celebration curry as a good luck on the diet. I did eat it but did not have any rice. Now I am in day two and have woken up really happy that I am trying to sort my weight problem. i look forward to readin about your journey.
xx:) :)

Hello

Welcome to MiniMins. You won't regret starting LL, it is a fabulous diet. I have lost just under 4 stone in just under 4 months and am about to go into Management tomorrow (scary but very exciting).

There are loads of experienced LLers here so just yell if you have any questions.

hiya

well done for making that first huge step by joining ll. I found actually deciding to join the hardest part. I would also so cut down on carbs and start drinking water, I didn't in fact if anything I spent a week eating everything I was going to miss and had 3 days of misery detoxing. Im on day 6 and I honestly havent felt this motivated in years. Im not hungry and I have no guilt about what Im eating. 4 food packs done, so easy. This forum is fab it really helped me when I felt so awful, so if you need advice or support just yell.

shona

NiceToMeetYou-1.gif

Very best of luck with your start to a new you :)

I'd also recommend cutting down on the carbs. It'll make going into ketosis that much easier:cool:

Congratulations on your decision to join LL. I am very happy with it, can stick to it easily and am not hungry. Hopefully it will be the same for you ! This site is brilliant for all those little questions that come up and for the support.
Good luck !
angel_ss.gif

Hi there thinksize12

Well done for making the decision to start LighterLife! You must be very excited waiting to get started!

I look forward to reading your posts and hearing how well you do!

We are all here for the same reason and are doing this together. Size 12 is my target too so keep posting lots as it will keep me motivated everytime I read thinksize12!!! :)

Thanks to everyone for the good advice - got a bit of a shock thismornimg though - the LLC has suggested that she starts the group a week earlier! Meal out for hubbies birthday will have to be cancelled and had not even thought about cutting down carbs yet! Still very excited though ... I DREAM about Lighterlife! help!

Thanks to everyone for the good advice - got a bit of a shock thismornimg though - the LLC has suggested that she starts the group a week earlier! Meal out for hubbies birthday will have to be cancelled and had not even thought about cutting down carbs yet! Still very excited though ... I DREAM about Lighterlife! help!

Bring the meal forward :D

I didn't cut down on carbs and was in ketosis after 2 days :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>waves<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
hello and welcome and good luck
Im on week 5 of LL and this site has seen me through the very dark points
good luck looking forward to your losses
((((hugs))))
xxc

Back