Hello Lovlies ^.^

tekniicolor

Been lurking for a few days and decided to take the plunge,
I'm a student working part time, had weight problems since my early teens and since june last year decided to turn things around once and for all!

I lost 2 stone over last summer eating healthy and wholesome and exercising but then had to have surgery in October and have found it quite hard to get back on track. I also suffer from depression and this is my first year off medication and learning to juggle my mental and physical health is a learning experience and have stumbled a few times.
What is interesting is that I had dieted so many times before but gained all the weight back as soon as I stopped, this time around I've actually managed to maintain the same weight even though my eating habits had deteriorated and I was pretty much sedentary, I've only recently started to gain again nearly 6 months later. I'm pretty sure I've found the right formula for me I just need to find the motivation again.

My intended eating habits-
Drink loads of water
Eat as organic and close to nature as possible
100g or less carbs per day (and only complex unprocessed ones)
Loads of veg
More protein
No snacking (I find when following a healthy diet I never feel hungry between meals)
Listening to my body (It knows what it needs)

I also exercise around 4/5x a week which includes a variation of Jogging, weight training, yoga and some other things depending on the weather and my mood.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all, I'm hoping this lovely environment will spur me on :)

Back