Hello Minimins!

RockB

I've just discovered this site today whilst Googling for info on Exante Diet products (I wasn't disappointed!) My sister in law has had great success with them in the past and they seem legit to me. So I'll stick to their Flexi plan (1200 cals/day) for a month and we'll see how I get on.

I feel I'm pretty clued up about health'n'fitness, dieting etc. Is anyone else here a fan of James Smith (Personal Trainer)? I absolutely LOVE his approach. I know he doesn't recommend VLCDs, but I just want to use Exante for a month to give myself a kick up the backside before moving to a more sustainable diet.

I'm a 40-something male, 96kg, BMI and body fat % are both getting a bit too close to 30. My long-term goal is to get back to a "healthy/normal" BMI and body fat %. I figure it'll probably take around 6 months in total, but this Exante Diet at the start will give me a great start.

I've got a history of using food (especially sugar) as an emotional crutch, but I'm seeing a therapist at the moment who's helping with that.

My motivation is mainly health-related. I want to improve my physical and mental health. My cholesterol and blood pressure are a little on the high side and I wouldn't be surprised if I'm pre-diabetic. So I want to do something to improve my health before something serious happens.

Nice to meet you guys! I'm looking forward to reading more on these forums as we all support each other.

I've just discovered this site today whilst Googling for info on Exante Diet products (I wasn't disappointed!) My sister in law has had great success with them in the past and they seem legit to me. So I'll stick to their Flexi plan (1200 cals/day) for a month and we'll see how I get on.

I feel I'm pretty clued up about health'n'fitness, dieting etc. Is anyone else here a fan of James Smith (Personal Trainer)? I absolutely LOVE his approach. I know he doesn't recommend VLCDs, but I just want to use Exante for a month to give myself a kick up the backside before moving to a more sustainable diet.

I'm a 40-something male, 96kg, BMI and body fat % are both getting a bit too close to 30. My long-term goal is to get back to a "healthy/normal" BMI and body fat %. I figure it'll probably take around 6 months in total, but this Exante Diet at the start will give me a great start.

I've got a history of using food (especially sugar) as an emotional crutch, but I'm seeing a therapist at the moment who's helping with that.

My motivation is mainly health-related. I want to improve my physical and mental health. My cholesterol and blood pressure are a little on the high side and I wouldn't be surprised if I'm pre-diabetic. So I want to do something to improve my health before something serious happens.

Nice to meet you guys! I'm looking forward to reading more on these forums as we all support each other.

Hi RockB. Welcome to Minimins. I fouvd posting daily in a diary kept me on it when I did a vlcd. I'm now posting in members' diaries so you'll be able to catch up with ne there on my new thread when you've 50 posts.

Great you have a therapist. I'm getting my mind around stuff. I'm much fatter than you - and so am on longer period of shedding the fat ( using up the fat I've stored as part of intermittent fasting - I'm astonished I can!)

In the meantime, I look forward to reading how it is going. Have fun and good luck.

Edited: sent too soon.

Last edited:
Back