hello my lovelies!!!

jan9209

Silver Member
Hi all I'm back!!! Well never left just been quite for a few weeks....diary will bore you lol
I bought this tiny little egg pan today and I love it! Funky colours and non stick makes perfect eggs and galletes ! Thought I would share, but mostly to say hi to the 'oldies ' and thank you for your messages its nice to be missed and hi to the 'newbies'

:)
Xxxxx

jan9209 said:
Hi all I'm back!!! Well never left just been quite for a few weeks....diary will bore you lol
I bought this tiny little egg pan today and I love it! Funky colours and non stick makes perfect eggs and galletes ! Thought I would share, but mostly to say hi to the 'oldies ' and thank you for your messages its nice to be missed and hi to the 'newbies'

:)
Xxxxx

Your back!!hope your ok,xx

Cool!! Garden centers sell all kinds of things you wouldnt expect, the must be branching out. lol

Hi collette it was a little iron mongers shop in my village only 5.50 it's so tiny makes perfect eggs I was a bit sceptical as non stick is never normally non stick but alas it is I love it! X

Hi, I've seen something similar in our BM store. Its about 5" across and so tiny in lots of lovely colours. As you say non stick doesn't always mean that and I am skeptical of these...esp as they only a couple of pound lOL.

I would defo recommend the eggs turn out so cute and cook very quickly cause its so wee but I am easily amused lol a lot easier to clean as well x

Back