Hello, My name is Tara

tara

Hi all. I joined the site years ago and have been totally useless. I now weigh several stone more than I did on the photo.
Tomorrow I will start my healthy eating plan and will read all your journeys to inspire me.
So fingers crossed to lose 4-5 stone.

Good luck. Are you using any groups such as weight watchers or Slimming world? xx

Aw thanks so much for your quick replies. No, I have done Slimming World in the past and if I am honest, I know what I should avoid! Any tips on use of the site would be appreciated. I hope to be a competent member very soon.

Well good luck on however you chose to take your journey. Do let us know how you get on :)

I went off to join a weightwatchers meeting last night but because I hadn't printed off the 'Join for £1' voucher, the lady said I would have to pay in full. I declined and hope you wonderful people will give me the inspiration I need.

I went off to join a weightwatchers meeting last night but because I hadn't printed off the 'Join for £1' voucher, the lady said I would have to pay in full. I declined and hope you wonderful people will give me the inspiration I need.

I am on weight watchers and will help you all the way. Any advice at all, let me know :) Weight watchers is brilliant and well worth the money, so when you get the chance to print off the vouchers, its a bargain :) Im only on week 3 and have lost almost half a stone already. I also have PCOS which makes weight loss near impossible so for me, its brilliant!! :) xxxx

Back