hello, new and need help

mjmummy

hello all i joined slimming world this week and just deciding what to have for lunch today, i am trying to do the extra easy plan to see how it works but was just wondering are the batchelors pasta and sauce a free food while on the extra easy or just on the green plan?

Hi mjmummy, I have looked in directory and they are free on both, just be careful that some variaties are NOT free, hope that helps, good luck, x

Any foods that are free on green are also automatically free on EE
By the way there is a sticky in the syn values sub-forum that lists the syns for all the batchelor's pasta and sauces.

Hi, welcome!

I like the broc and cheese and tomato and herb, i think these are both free on EE days (well i hope so!) but i do believe that they're only free when you make them with just water and not add the milk & butter. But if you do make them with milk, butter then you have to syn the butter and use the milk as your healthy A choice.

I hope im right, maybe someone can make sure this is correct.

Good luck. :D

I find making them with water there isn't much to difference to when you make them with milk

Hi, welcome!

I like the broc and cheese and tomato and herb, i think these are both free on EE days (well i hope so!) but i do believe that they're only free when you make them with just water and not add the milk & butter. But if you do make them with milk, butter then you have to syn the butter and use the milk as your healthy A choice.

I hope im right, maybe someone can make sure this is correct.

Good luck. :D

The broccoli and cheese one is not free I'm afraid - but only half a syn if made with water

Back