• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hello, new and need help

S: 13st7lb C: 12st2.5lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 1st4.5lb(9.79%)
Hi mjmummy, I have looked in directory and they are free on both, just be careful that some variaties are NOT free, hope that helps, good luck, x

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
Any foods that are free on green are also automatically free on EE
By the way there is a sticky in the syn values sub-forum that lists the syns for all the batchelor's pasta and sauces.

S: 16st4lb C: 16st4lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi, welcome!

I like the broc and cheese and tomato and herb, i think these are both free on EE days (well i hope so!) but i do believe that they're only free when you make them with just water and not add the milk & butter. But if you do make them with milk, butter then you have to syn the butter and use the milk as your healthy A choice.

I hope im right, maybe someone can make sure this is correct.

Good luck. :D

S: 11st7lb C: 11st3lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st4lb(2.48%)
I find making them with water there isn't much to difference to when you make them with milk

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
Hi, welcome!

I like the broc and cheese and tomato and herb, i think these are both free on EE days (well i hope so!) but i do believe that they're only free when you make them with just water and not add the milk & butter. But if you do make them with milk, butter then you have to syn the butter and use the milk as your healthy A choice.

I hope im right, maybe someone can make sure this is correct.

Good luck. :D
The broccoli and cheese one is not free I'm afraid - but only half a syn if made with water