Hello, new bloke on here. Just started CD

MrClarity

Hi Folks,

I found this site whilst I was researching diets after a friend of mine did Lipotrim and he looks awesome now! Barstool! hehe.

The site helped me a lot in making my decision and I thought it would be best to join.

I'm currently 17 stone 10 and 6"1. I crept up to this after being 10 stone at uni and then on lads nights out, getting a girlfriend, getting married and then having a baby! Now I find myself at my heaviest ever weight after loosing a shed load at the age of 15 (17 stone) and keeping it off for years to this today!

So, my first week on CD and I finally am starting to feel ok after being Mr Grumpy for 4 days, literally a bear with a sore head! I am well in ketosis and my hunger has gone completely, although I do feel very thirsty!
I've never drunk so much water in my life! I think I'm definitely drinking well over 6 pints a day!

So, I look forward to using the site during my diet and getting to my goal weight of 13 stone.

I do miss food though, seeing my wife tuck into a nice pizza on Friday night was torture, but this is one thing I am going to stick at, I am scarily very focused on the prize. Thank god my appetite has gone!

Thanks folks,

One last thing thought that probably goes well with any diet that people do, a quote of wisdom,

"If your pee is golden, your medal won't be!"

I'm sure you can figure it out.

Lol and welcome to the forum. CD rocks but I am biased because it has changed my life. The food thing does get easier and you'll be spurred on when you start racking up those huge losses - you fellas always do.

Best of luck xx

Cheers, much appreciated.

I said to my wife, what I'll do is come down to 9 stone and then eat my way back up to 13! haha.

hi MrClarity and :welcome: to the forums! Everyone on here is lovely and there is loads of support and advice available. You sound really motivated so this will help you outs loads.

Onwards and downwards
Sharkbait1983x
:p:p:p

Hello and :welcome2:

Good luck on your weight loss journey ! :)

Back