Hello New chunky mammy here.......

nancydawnsmammy

Hi I'm Kelly
originally from Newcastle but now in galway ireland, I'm 36 married and have a little one who is now one.
I am fat I'm not sure what happened,maybe I got used to looking at my pregnancy body but I didn't notice the weight creeping on(I say creeping I'd say it sprinted on) I went from a size 12 before birth to a 14 after birth i was so happy,but imagine just 9 short months after my baby was born,I'm stood in monsoon trying on dresses for a wedding and Omg nothing fits(I mean nothing)I tried a 14 16 18 and 20 . I left the shop not in tears but in denial deciding that the labels were obviously wrong(prob a mix up in the factory lol)
But I got on the scales at home just to check
I weighed 13 stone 8,
3 stone 8 heavier then before I fell pregnant and 2 stone heavier then my biggest pregnancy weight
I've got done to 12 stone doing ww at home but feel I could do with some motivation and support
From some like minded people. So all that's left to say is
Hello I'm new:confused:

Hiya.
Didn't want to read and run. My story is very similar to yours, I actually lost weight while pregnant then as soon as baby came I piled it on and on :(

Don't beat yourself up though, it happens. My son is just about to turn 3 and I'm finally getting round to sorting myself out.

Iv been going to the gym, eating healthy, running and swimming. It's amazing how good a bit of exercise can make you feel.

I wish you well on your journey x

Hi there I'm also new and it looks like we are in the same situation, my son just turned one I put 3 stone on whilst pregnant, I ended up being 17 stone after having him! I'm also down to 12 stone but still looking to loose 2 more stone and tone up a lot. Anyway it's nice to meet you, hopefully we get to a weight I'm which we will be happy with soon :)

Back