Hello new commers

Yasmine

One last chance
Wow, lots of new lipotrimmers on here! :D

Hi there, and welcome all you new lot and well done for starting Lipotrim. I can assure you, you won't be dissapointed.

Keep drinking water and keep yourselves busy :p

i am on day 4. mostly ok. just not liking the chicken soup (vegeatarian chicken soup?). food not bothering me much. yet. missing milk in coffee. what would happen if i had milk in coffee-even if only once a day? weigh in on saturday. actually looking forward to it.

Looking good Yasmine, I still can't get over the difference in your pictures, you've done sooooo well:D How's your refeed going?

i am on day 4. mostly ok. just not liking the chicken soup (vegeatarian chicken soup?). food not bothering me much. yet. missing milk in coffee. what would happen if i had milk in coffee-even if only once a day? weigh in on saturday. actually looking forward to it.
Day 4 eh? well done :)

I hope it's all going well for you. I didn't like the chicken soup myself, but I started liking it. That can happen when on LT.

If you had milk in your tea, it will affect with your weightloss and take you out of ketosis, you really must stay into ketosis for the weightloss to work. If want the best results, follow the diet exactly as it says.

I can promise you, you will not be dissapointed. The results are amazing.

Looking good Yasmine, I still can't get over the difference in your pictures, you've done sooooo well:D How's your refeed going?

Thank you so much Lou, your picture is amazing, you've done so well too! :p

I'm alright thanks, just anxious for my weigh in on saturday. I hope to have lost a little more, but I'd be just as happy if I maintained.

Thanks for the welcome Yasmine,
Yeah, I'm gipping a bit on the chicken soup, and I pride myself on being able to eat almost anything..not fussy me..hence the Rubenesque-plus figure. Think when I go for my first weigh in tomorrow I am just going to request shakes and then slowly introduce soup back in.
I noticed your start weight is similarish to mine, seeing you lose ALL that weight is soooo inspiring. Thanks again.

Thanks for the welcome Yasmine,
Yeah, I'm gipping a bit on the chicken soup, and I pride myself on being able to eat almost anything..not fussy me..hence the Rubenesque-plus figure. Think when I go for my first weigh in tomorrow I am just going to request shakes and then slowly introduce soup back in.
I noticed your start weight is similarish to mine, seeing you lose ALL that weight is soooo inspiring. Thanks again.

You're very welcome. I'm not much of a fussy eater either, but I do know what I do and don't like :p.

I'm very happy that I inspire you, thank you :hug99: Good luck for your weigh in!

Last edited:
Hi Poppy
You know why you can't have milk, anyway shouldn't you be studying? 'm going to have to wait till I get back from holiday to find out how you've done. Might email you at work though if I can drag myself away from the pool.:D

Back