Hello....New girl moving over from VLCD!!

Tammy-marie

Hi everyone,

I have moved over from the Cambridge diet forum because although i have lost just over 3st with the CD i can no longer afford to carry on with it plus i really want to eat REAL food again!!!
So after being off my diet for 3-4 weeks i went down to my local group last night joined slimming world for the 5th and final time!!!

I know that SW works because like i said before i have been there a few times before, what normally happens is i lose 3 or 4 stone then fall pregnant then stop and gain most of it back again.
This time i dont plan on having any more babies and am not going to let anything stop me from reaching my goal...which thanks to the CD is much closer than it ever has been before which is much less daunting!

Good luck to everyone else with your weight loss journeys...your all doing fab!!! :)

Good luck - bet you're loving eating food again

Hi everyone,

I have moved over from the Cambridge diet forum because although i have lost just over 3st with the CD i can no longer afford to carry on with it plus i really want to eat REAL food again!!!
So after being off my diet for 3-4 weeks i went down to my local group last night joined slimming world for the 5th and final time!!!

I know that SW works because like i said before i have been there a few times before, what normally happens is i lose 3 or 4 stone then fall pregnant then stop and gain most of it back again.
This time i dont plan on having any more babies and am not going to let anything stop me from reaching my goal...which thanks to the CD is much closer than it ever has been before which is much less daunting!

Good luck to everyone else with your weight loss journeys...your all doing fab!!! :)

I am just wondering what kind of "healthy extras" you are enjoying that makes you pregnant.....

I am really impressed that you only put on 1.5lb after stopping Cambridge, it would probably have been 1.5 stone for me.

Thanks everyone!

It is really good to be able to eat again, although i was a little disapointed with my first weigh in last night as i only lost 3lb. x

Welcome back! And 3lb is a fab loss!! =] esp eating normal food =] be proud!! =]

Are you doing red days or extra easy, I'm doing slim and save at the moment but thinking of going back to slimming world when I'm nearer my target weight. Any advice would really help xx

I'd've exceedingly pleased with a 3lb loss after meal replacements. (Actually I'd be pleased with 3lb full stop.) Very well done, and keep up the good work!

Back