Hello..new girl!

Hi everyone..

New here and thought I would say hi. Am doing TS and honestly am finding it SO hard, I'm proper hungry ALL the time.. I know this feeling will go eventually, but the thought of 6 months drinking these oh so yummy shakes is not good!

I'm a 28 year old Mum to 2 little Daughters and have spent the last 18 months sitting on my fat bum eating and doing nothing... so time for change.

Look forward to sharing all your success :)

Charlotte xx

Well you have taken the first massive step. I have wasted my 20's and 30's being over weight and I'm not doing it in my 40's. Keep strong and motivated. Everyone here is great. Plan mini goals. Good luck with your losses xx

Hi charliecherrycake. Welcome and good luck with your journey. As a newcomer I find the posts very inspirational and motivational I know it will do the same for you. Good luck with the hunger pangs. Be strong. We are all in the same boat.

Hi, my name is Sam and I am new to! I've been doing TS for just over a week now. Weighed myself Friday and had lost 10lbs. Just need to keep motivated and try not to weigh myself everyday.

@Charlotte, Welcome!! If your struggling with the hunger, try adding a 4th pack for the first week, but make sure that only means 1 bar a day :)

@SamB, Welcome too!! and well done on the 10lb loss for week 1 :)

I've just finished week one and have lost 8.5lbs which I'm chuffed with. I have found it tough at times also though but remind myself when I get a hard moment why I am doing this and it gets me through it.

I've done no exercise really (not even much walking) and have been having two Tesco bars a day since I discovered them on about day 3. They only work out at about 60p each as they have an offer on at the moment and they taste OK.

I've stuck to 1 shake and 2 bars most days and it seems pretty good to me :)

Well done betaff, great loss for week 1 :)

I just keep reminding myself that hunger is just a sensation, the same as a craving is. I use Paul McKenna techniques to keep myself going and they work really well.

x

That's a fantastic loss...... motivation for next week eh :)

Well done on the losses, x

Hi Can someone tell me what the tesco bars are please?

Hi Charlie
Well done on the massive 8lb loss! Are you feeling less hungry now?

Catscratch - I think they are the tesco ultra meal replacement bars, I went looking for them in tescos this week but they're on offer and they'd all sold out! Chocolate flavour and raspberry, looked more like traditional cereal bars than the exante ones.

Back