Hello new here - restarting CD for upteenth time

dyingtobeslim

Hi everyone, I have been trying to start SS and seem to fail on day one, I get so despondent and annoyed that I can't make it to day two!! I am 79kg (not sure what that is in stone) and I would like to lose 15kg. I have been reading everyone's threads and thought that maybe if I join here I could get motivation and a kick up................anyone starting tomorrow who would like to buddy-up or create an October challenge?

I do I get the ticker factory thingy that looks so cool:)

Great thinking dyingtobeslim! Reading up for motivation is a great idea!

Mental readiness is the key I think... If you really want to lose it! Then let nothing stand in your path!!

We are all here to help/heal/understand/humour... so whenever you feel u need us we'll be here for you!!

I wish you all the luck in the world

Draw a line under all of ur previous attempts... dont harbour on the past... look to your future... slimmer and stronger (in determination)...

x

Hi

I am on day one today so I would be more than happy to buddy up with you!

Oh, and go to tickerfactory.com and you can have one. Then save it as your signature and it will appear everytime you leave a thread!

Hi
I am desperately trying to restart CD but just keep failing, have decided that tomorroe is the day for me, i had a good day yesterday and then another crap one today, so tomorrow is my restart. I would love to buddy up with you guys and would love an October challenge. What shall we say i stone off by the end of the month, are you up for that?
Let me know.

Lots of love Busy xX

Sounds good to me too.

Mornig Ladies

Day 2 for me today but i have already set myself the mini goal of having a stone off by the end of October so would really love to budy up and be part of your challenge.

Mind if i squash my way into it?

Day 2

Hello everyone.

I am on day 2 today. I felt really sick last night and was asleep by 9pm! Just hoping that my body is needing to rest because it is busy fat burning! Or at least getting rid of glycogen and water!

I am off to buy a Kendwood Frothie Maker so no more cold soup!

See you all later and good luck

Hi everyone, I have been trying to start SS and seem to fail on day one, I get so despondent and annoyed that I can't make it to day two!! I am 79kg (not sure what that is in stone) and I would like to lose 15kg. I have been reading everyone's threads and thought that maybe if I join here I could get motivation and a kick up................anyone starting tomorrow who would like to buddy-up or create an October challenge?

I do I get the ticker factory thingy that looks so cool:)

Hi Hun - I am a serial restarter too! I am doing quite well this time so hopefully this will be your time too!!

Good luck

xx

Hello Dyingtobeslim,

Take a look at : how many stones in 79 kilograms - Google Search

I know how you feel, but there are some fantastic people on this forum who can really help you.

As for the October challenge I'm up for it, although I am so scared of failing. I guess if I think I will, I will - so I'll stop.

Hey Mrs Bean. How are you doing?

I am so excited

Hi everyone thank you for your kind replies, unfortunately had another blip day! Sarah, thanks for the offer to buddy up, I think a challenge to lose 1 stone by then end of October is an exciting one. I will stay weighing in KG as my TANITA scale only does KG, but will find a conversion chart. Mrs Bean, cah-ching and Busy thank you for your kind replies. I will re-start tomorrow, will do 790 until Sunday then SS from Sunday! Good luck.

SW: 79KG - 12ST4
GW: 64KG - 10ST

hi everyone im new here so not sure how this works
Ive just started the cambridge diet im doing really well so far but getting fed up with the shakes is there any way i can beef them up

hi everyone im new here so not sure how this works
Ive just started the cambridge diet im doing really well so far but getting fed up with the shakes is there any way i can beef them up

Hi Rob WELCOME!
Which shakes do you have??? Soups can have chilli powder, herbs and spices added to them. You can add extra coffee granules to the cappucino and vanilla shakes. Orange water flavouring to the vanilla and berry water flavouring to the choc .... which all give them different tastes. There are recipes on here for making muffins, crisps etc

Hope that helps a little and let us know what else you like.
Beverleyxx

Hi Rob (assuming your name is 'Rob'?),

There are 'recipes' you can follow to add some variety to your meal time. When I find the link I'll post it to you.

Back