Hello - new kid on the block.

Mandy_Smith

Hello all,

My name is Mandy, I am 22 years old and I have just started the W8 diet. I started it yesterday and I have lost 4lbs already, which is great.

I have never used a weight loss site before so this is all new to me, I am still waiting for my account to be approved so I can see my profile.

So if there are any pointers for what I can gain and give to this site, then I will be grateful.

This was just a quick introduction :)

Good Luck to all xx

Welcome Mandy, I'm sure you'll find a lot of support on here, I know I have!

You'll have to get some posts under your belt before you can view profiles and stuff, so get chatting :D

Hello all,

My name is Mandy, I am 22 years old and I have just started the W8 diet. I started it yesterday and I have lost 4lbs already, which is great.

I have never used a weight loss site before so this is all new to me, I am still waiting for my account to be approved so I can see my profile.

So if there are any pointers for what I can gain and give to this site, then I will be grateful.

This was just a quick introduction :)

Good Luck to all xx

Welcome to our community Mandy :)

Have a look through this thread and it should help you get to grips with how things work on the site etc. Any problems, no matter how small, just shout up.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Isis x :)

Hey there and welcome!!!
So whats the w8 diet?? Good luck with your weight loss and we are all here to help :)
Sammy x

Hi Caroline, I'm a "newbie" too . Sorry I've not heard of your diet but good luck with it!! My hubby and I are about to start a low carb, high protein diet on Tuesday, and as we've got LOTS to lose I guess I'll be around for a while!!! I don't know about you, but I'm really hopeful that being linked up with people for support and encouragement will help me keep on the straight and narrow?!
Love Chezzy x

Back