Hello.. new slimming world follower

Mrs_smith

hi
Well kind of new.. for the last 5 weeks me and my partner have completely changed our eating habits. And first few weeks going so well, the it was his birthday and we were away for the weekend.
I got straight back into it but I feel like iv let myself down.. I don't look like I did last week. I, not overweight, I only have 6 or 7lbs to go, but it's more about how I feel about myself.
Weigh myself tomorrow and I have a feeling I have gained. Got myself a chest infection so haven't made it to the gym either.
As of Monday I'm going to properly try slimming world.. the syns and healthy extras have put me off in the past. And I was waiting for my crunchy nut cornflakes to run out.. they are too nice to waste lol.

Is your chest feeling any better?
Any way of eating has to work for you. It won't be long lasting if it doesn't suit your life.
Life happens. There will be times you go off plan. You can't expect to follow it 100% all of the time. That road leads to misery for many of us and then falling off the wagon spectacularly.
There are times to be strict and times to enjoy 2 chocolate puddings with extra cream.
I hope you had a lovely weekend.

hi yeh it is now, sort of. Still got a cough, but 2 days in and iv stuck to plan... although iv had a bad day and I'm really fighting opening the kids easter eggs. Im only going to regret it if i do.
I will definitely treat myself when the time is right, iv always said to people you ban yourself of food and you only want it more..

Back