Hello :) New to Minimins - long time on Slimming World.

Arthie

Hi, I've been on and off Slimming world for a few years now, I was 23st 13lb at my heaviest and have lost just over 5st in total, I still have a very long way to go. For my height, i should be around 10 stone. I think i'd be happy to get to 14. Maybe when I get there, i'll change my mind.. We'll see, for now i'm Aiming at 2 stone intrim targets and see how that goes. My current BMI is 45.1.

I didn't pay to keep my history when I've returned, so this time around I'm at 11.5lb loss since 7th July 2012, and am struggling to stay on plan.

I hope by joining here today, it will help me stay focused, I brought a 12 week countdown 3 weeks ago to also try to help myself stay on plan.

I am a full time mum of 5, 3 are grown up and left home and 2 teenagers, my youngest is 13 and is also a SW young member, she got to her 'target' weight last summer, I'm really proud of her, and she still comes to every meeting with me, she say's to maintain her weight but i think it's her way of helping me.

Hi, I've been on and off Slimming world for a few years now, I was 23st 13lb at my heaviest and have lost just over 5st in total, I still have a very long way to go. For my height, i should be around 10 stone. I think i'd be happy to get to 14. Maybe when I get there, i'll change my mind.. We'll see, for now i'm Aiming at 2 stone intrim targets and see how that goes. My current BMI is 45.1.

I didn't pay to keep my history when I've returned, so this time around I'm at 11.5lb loss since 7th July 2012, and am struggling to stay on plan.

I hope by joining here today, it will help me stay focused, I brought a 12 week countdown 3 weeks ago to also try to help myself stay on plan.

I am a full time mum of 5, 3 are grown up and left home and 2 teenagers, my youngest is 13 and is also a SW young member, she got to her 'target' weight last summer, I'm really proud of her, and she still comes to every meeting with me, she say's to maintain her weight but i think it's her way of helping me.
Hi and welcome - Well done on your great loss so far - you'll find loads of help and support on here if you need it. What bits of plan do you struggle with or what triggers you to go off plan? I've had to change loads of old habits to help me find a new way - in routine, in the food I buy, in the way I reward myself etc. Also having a really strong visual goal helps too - something to aim for. When I started in June, the best I ever imagined was 12 stone 7 - that would have been amazing to me back then and now adjusted goal to under 12 stone for Christmas. For me finding my focus was really important - long term health and happiness over short term "comfort" eating.
Good Luck - if you need any help just yell.....

Back