Hello new to SW

bex!

Back on the diet train...
Hey guys,

I’m Bex, it’s been years since I used Minimins but I remember it helping me loads back then.

Unfortunately I’m back on the ole weightloss journey but this time I’m joining SW. I’ve got about 7st to lose

I actually managed to lose 5st last year with healthier eating but I ended up losing my mojo and I’ve since gained back 3st. As I wasn’t in a group I felt kinda alone and I think that contributed to putting it on again.

I really don’t want to gain anymore! So I’m here and I’m looking forward to talking with you all and getting all this lard off!

Hi @bex! good to see you here!! I’ve been back on sw since 14 September and find this forum hugely helpful and inspiring. Lots of lovely folk to chat with and swap tips, recipes with etc. Good luck with your weight loss journey!! xx

Welcome home bex x

Hey guys,

I’m Bex, it’s been years since I used Minimins but I remember it helping me loads back then.

Unfortunately I’m back on the ole weightloss journey but this time I’m joining SW. I’ve got about 7st to lose

I actually managed to lose 5st last year with healthier eating but I ended up losing my mojo and I’ve since gained back 3st. As I wasn’t in a group I felt kinda alone and I think that contributed to putting it on again.

I really don’t want to gain anymore! So I’m here and I’m looking forward to talking with you all and getting all this lard off!
I've got 7 stone to lose too. Good luck!

Hi Bex, welcome to the Slimming World section. I've been around Minimins for years, but only joined SW 14 months ago, and it's been great. Wish I started years ago. All the best with your losses.

Back