Hello -new to the forum.

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
Hi fellow Cambridge dieters, I started this diet SS Plus on Monday, have just about got the first 3 days out of the way. I have tried Lighterlife a few times and almost got down to goal weight, only to 'sabotage' my success and put back on all the weight, and more! I have been dipping into Minimins on and off for a couple of years but too shy to join. I hope that this time I will not only benefit from the great motivation and inspiration on this site, but can also offer my support.

hello blingbabe and :welcome: now you are no longer lurking!

Let me congratulate you on choosing CD and good luck for me day 4 is always the hardest now on day 27 of a 2nd restart.

Anne-Marie xx

:welcome:

:talk017::talk017:​

Fabulous to see a new face here!! All are most welcome!

Congratulations on Day 3 Achieved.... I look forward to hearing from less and less of you really soon!!!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome - best of luck - keep posting, you'll be an 'old hand' in no time!

Thank-you all for your lovely, warm welcomes. I will be meeting a friend in a few hours for an evening at the theatre so I have been a bit worried about getting hungry whilst out and about. Have decided to take a sachet, shaker and water with me, just in case. I'm pleased to have stopped 'lurking' and look forward to getting to know mu companion dieters.

Hello and welcome to the mad house :)

Hola and Welcome... Congrats on getting through the worst days of this diet (well for me anyway) and here's to more 100% successful days :)

Back