Hello, new to this.

Bek.

Hello everybody! me and my mum have been doing slimming world for 2 months now and have each lost a stone each.In the last few weeks though i've been finding it really hard to lose the last 1 1/2 stone i wanted to lose. With going back to uni and working part-time in a nursery the temtation of quick snacks and fast food have piled up. I need some help with some easy meals that are free on the original diet which is the diet me and my mum follow. We dont do any green days just red.

Any help would be much appreciated, i found it easy at first but as the weeks have gone on im getting bored of the meals, i find it especially hard at dinner time with no microwave or anywhere to cook in university i find it hard to plan healthy meals.

Anyone else have this problem with dinner time? Quick, healthy & syn free dinner options would be so helpful!

Thankyou x

Hello Bek. I'm sure you'll get a lot of ideas, advice and support on here. It is very difficult I know planning and cooking meals when you are on the go. There's a very active SW forum on here and I'm sure you will get loads of tips and ideas on there. Just scroll down and you will find it... if you get lost as I still do regularly because I'm new too. Just ask. Everyone is very friendly

Thankyou autunm, that is definatky my problem.. im sitting here trying to plan next weeks meals as ino i wont get another chance to do it! Changing some of my habits round to get round certain foods on healthy extras haha! Fingers crossed this weight will start to come off its been 4 weeks now and stayed the same!

Hi Bek,

I'm new here as well. I think you have made a good start. Sticking to a meal plan is certainly a good thing. I'm just wondering, why do you find it easier to buy unhealthy snacks than healthy ones? What is different from buying chips and carrots and apples? I mean, I don't know the diet you're on. I'm just wondering. Changing habits takes time and patience.

Hii :) well tbh its not the fact that there unhealthy snacks, im on slimming world and things i thought were healthy mostly have a high syn count. Im a very fussy eater and not fond of fruit & veg but will tolerate it. So my habits have changed alot since starting slimming world and still taking some getting used to.

Back