Hello, Newbie Alert!!

Hello everyone, I joined the forum a few months ago but never got round to using it. I have been an Atkineer for a good six years but am going to be starting the Dukan diet from tomorrow. I hope to stick to the plan suceed in getting to my goal weight!!
Kindest regards
D:)

Your very welcome.... I'm starting my lipotrim again today...... Maybe we can swap highs and lows as we progress ....:) x

Your very welcome.... I'm starting my lipotrim again today...... Maybe we can swap highs and lows as we progress ....:) x
Hey Sigourney, will defo keep you posted. I am last day of attack today and so far so good I've stuck to plan. I feel way lighter and I can see my stomach is flat but don't want to weight myself as its almost TOM and I know the scales will discourage me....lol

What is lipotrim about? do you find it easier to follow. Will be looking forward to hearing your bits of news:))

Hi,
I am a newbie too! Have been looking at this site for a while and decided to join today in the hope it will help me. Going to try the Atkins as I lost a lot of weight on this about 6 years ago......just wish I'd not put it all on again!

KattySue said:
Hi,
I am a newbie too! Have been looking at this site for a while and decided to join today in the hope it will help me. Going to try the Atkins as I lost a lot of weight on this about 6 years ago......just wish I'd not put it all on again!

Welcome.... Good luck ... X

Hi,

Hi KattySue, I was an atkineer since 2007 and lost a good 2stone on it, but.....my colesterol was really high towards the end of last year and I knew why (too many fried foods). It was for the the easiest way to eat, cheese on top and fried chicken strips....yum but unfortunately I had to cut it all out. I loved Atkins and wish I didn't have to stop it. Good luck on your journey and please keep us posted I would love to find out how you doing. If you need any ideas with Atkins give me a shout, I am a pro at it...lol

Lost a kilo in my first 4 days.. Happy with that... Only 4 or 5 kilos to go and I'm done.... X

:girlpower:well done Sigourney, keep it up and you'll be at goal in no time. I've lost about the same as you in the first week. I messed up today though, I ran out of Dukan friendly snacks and ended up having to eat oatbran porridge and about 10 raisins at the most:( It could have been alot worse but I stopped myself.
Tomorrow will be an even bigger challenge coz I got nothing planned for lunch and canteen at work will be a no no.... Looks like its Morrisons tomorrow after work......:() hope your day goes well, will check in with you after work!!:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

glitterball said:
:girlpower:well done Sigourney, keep it up and you'll be at goal in no time. I've lost about the same as you in the first week. I messed up today though, I ran out of Dukan friendly snacks and ended up having to eat oatbran porridge and about 10 raisins at the most:( It could have been alot worse but I stopped myself.
Tomorrow will be an even bigger challenge coz I got nothing planned for lunch and canteen at work will be a no no.... Looks like its Morrisons tomorrow after work......:() hope your day goes well, will check in with you after work!!:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

How was today ? X

Signourney, I totally fell off the wagon the other night, and as I predicted I didn't have anything proper to eat at work the next day so just spiralled almost out of control. I visited the supermarket and maybe overstocked on Dukan goodies. I've restarted since yesterday and thankfully I didn't put any weight on. For as long as I have yoghurt and turkey ham I will be fine. I tend to eat lots of steamed or grilled fresh fish which I find makes me loose appetite big time.

How are you getting on with Lipotrim? hope all is going well with your journey!!

Don't worry we all crash and burn sometimes..... I'm sure one day soon I will freak out and devour one of my many boxes of chocolate brazil nuts that seem to be building up in my cupboard... I buy chocolate on purpose to test my willpower .. Lol... Don't worry I'm strange like that x

Hi Sigourney,
Glad you doing well and loosing the weight. I've stuck to the programe this time and not fallen off the wagon, mostly due to proper planning. Wow, 3kg good on you....I've not lost anymore since the 1kg, I am putting it down to TOM - I will start panicking if I am still the same weight by Friday then again I don't do the walking recommended for dukan.
Keep going and keep me posted.
PS: i read about lipotrim, it is not hard to stick to.....I think I would miss chewing something....lol

It is but you get used to it .... You sound like your in the dieting zone...:) ... Are you still enjoying yours or are your tiring of it ? X

Back