Hello! Newbie here

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
Hi ladies, how are you all?! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm actually on the Australian weight watchers core system which is almost identical to SW extra easy and as I used to be on SW I thought I'd come here and say hi. LOVE all the wonderful pics of delicious meals you've been posting! Looking forward to learning wonderful cooking and exercise tips!

Welcome and enjoy! X

hey hunny :)

Welcommmmmee ! - So this weight watchers core thing, i'v never heard of it? oo, are you living in australia? - Please say no, i'd be insanly jelous of you hehe. & if not, if its so simalar to EE, what is it that makes you stick with WW core than actually doing SW? (not preaching sw, just oober curious of the differences?)

Enjoy the forum, post and let us know how your weigh in's go :) xxxx

Hiya!! No I don't live in Australia lol. My husband is Australian though and we go down there very often. I came across Aussie WW while we were there. I lost 1 1/2 stone on it and I found it very easy to stick to because you don't measure anything at all (including cereal, porridge etc and you're allowed 2tsp olive oil a day) but you can only eat natural foods (i.e. no packaged foods like instant noodles, cereal bars, batchelors pasta etc) which I'm happy with because it keeps my diet really healthy and "clean". Unfortunately there is no Aussie WW board here and I find SW to be the closest thing to it so here I am :D

Welcome aboard Honey! I used to do core, but I believe it's changed since then. When I used to go on the WW's website there was a ?flag that you could press that would take you to the continental sites. I went onto the USA and Aus sites quite often, but perhaps that's changed too! Yep! If you go to the WW's site, then press on Discover plan , then community then you can press the flag for international sites get onto the Aus site! But why would you want to when you have us?:p

Hi Honey and welcome :wavey: Good luck on your weight loss journey xx

Hi there and welcome!

Well done on the losses so far and good luck with the rest of your journey!

Back