hello newbie here

tsercs

hello everyone.
i started cd on 2/4/07 and lost 18lb in 2 weeks i was doing well untill i decided to treat myself for doing so well.from that point on i couldnt stop picking i was weighed again and had still lost 4lb even though i didnt deserve to lose it.so i txt my cc and told her i couldnt stick to the diet so i was quitting.i ate all junk food at the end of last week woke up yesterday and felt fat and bloated so i started ssing and plucked up the courage last night to ring my cc and we had a good chat and she is pleased to have me back on board i am being weighed next monday.i weighed today at boots (which always match my cc)i was 14st8lb so i have put on 2 lb. i am glad i realised the mistake i was making giving up on the diet before i had put a another stone on.i have a wedding to go to in july which my little girl is a bridesmaid so i want to feel good and look good.
tanya x

I am sure you will be fine for the wedding
Do try and continue on SS but if not why dont you try 790 plan

Just remember to keep on drinking.....good luck

Hello!

Im new too, just joined today & just started cd today!
I have found this forum really usefull so far!
Hopefully we can keep each other on track!

& well done with ur 18lbs lose thats great.

Lucie xx

Good luck with the restart remember its better late than never. Try and keep busy in the next couple of weeks and any treats need to be of the non food or drink variety. I got a new bracelet after 2 weeks as a reward, also have had
perfume and a mini facial as the weeks have passed.

Well done Tanya - and as a CDC myself I want to stress we never mind people coming back to us! The good weather recently has brought a lot of my clients back, who have had a break and now feel ready to start back on CD again in time for the summer.

790plan is an excellent option if you find SS difficult - but in the warmer weather I find i make my shakes up with more water (and often crushed ice) and so feel fuller than i do in winter.

Good luck and hope the weight comes off for that wedding!

Junk food tastes great and gives you a nice feeling of 'Mmmm' while you're chomping BUT the awful bloated feeling the next morning and the sense of letting yourself down really aren't worth it. I can safely say that I have slipped up 3 times now on this diet and at the time I felt like I was having a 'treat' but looking back not once did I ever feel glad I ate it - not once. I just felt swollen and disappointed with myself. :sigh:

I wrote down how awful i felt last time I slipped up and put it on my fridge door. So far it has worked in putting me off doing it again !!

Good luck !! :)

Back