Hello, newbie here

cazzym78

Hi everyone,

I stumbled across this site the other day and thought I'd give it a try.

I started back at Slimming world 5 weeks ago, this is my 3rd time in a year (it's a long story).

So far I've lost 10.5lbs but I'm really struggling at the moment, I'm hoping I can turn it around at my weigh in tonight and I've lost some more lbs. I only maintained last week so i was really disappointed.

Thanks for listening

Claire

Hiya im new here too..ive been calorie counting and fancied a change so switched to SW my weigh in is this sat i hope its worked,its so very different to what ive been used to! good luck with your weigh in! x

Hi Claire

Welcome to SW forum. Everyone is real friendly on here and will offer you as much support and advice as they can. Keep plugging away you've done fastastically well so far. Well done.

xxxxxxx :)

Hi, I'm another one who's new here :) How did your weigh in go? Well I hope x

well done loosing the pounds :)

Yeah.. welcome to the site. I'm just joined a few days ago too. I lost roughly 25 or 26 pounds just watching what I eat.

Congrats on the weight loss... sometime it can be hard trying to stick with the weight loss process. But i just try to remember my goal and never give up.

Hi everyone, sorry I've not replied to you all, I've had such a busy week with the kids I haven't been able to get on the laptop.
I managed to lose 5lbs last week and I really don't know how I did it, I also got slimmer of the week so I should have a very happy face on my post instead of the angry one lol.
Weigh in again tonight and I'm praying the scales are just as kind.
Thankyou for all your welcomes and well done to all of you on your weight losses
Claire xxx

Hi, I'm new on here - I joined sw 5 weeks ago and have list 19.5lbs so far. Like u I maintained last week which was gutting. Keep going, it will be worth it in the end!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back