Hello! Newbie here!!

This week I have run out to get some soymilk - need to make sure that nothing gets in the way of a loss this week! Arrgggh!

Hi Ally - stick with it and keep posting! Was wi same day, time, scales? We can fluctuate by several pounds a day easily!
Xx

Thanks Katie!

Weigh in was same scales, different time (afternoon), different clothing.

I am not yet feeling demotivated - the bf said I looked slimmer in the tummy area last night! Good news!

Hello you :)

Re: Ketostix, I have found that when I am drinking a lot of water the ketostix give wild readings. Pass on them I say!

Tell me Neko, are you and Dani Zombie related?

Thanks Katie!

Weigh in was same scales, different time (afternoon), different clothing.

I am not yet feeling demotivated - the bf said I looked slimmer in the tummy area last night! Good news!

Always weigh yourself naked after your first wee ;)

Mine goes from my tummy area first hun. My bloating stops so I look thinner!

Keep up the good work

xx

ah, just a coincidence then love :)

Wish I'd called myself Clairecat_zombie now! lol!

LOL, all these Zombies :)

No no I live in Denmark and Neko Usa I suppose...

I live in good old England. I'm an avid gamer: Neko Zombie is a character from a cult PS 2 game, 'The Gregory Horror Show'; he was a zombified cat.

I've been NekoZombie (online persona) for over 8 years now...

Everyone should join the Zombie gang!

Last edited:
Dani Zombie said:
Well then we could've made this clan of Zombies...Atkins Zombies :)

Lol :D

But how can we bee Zombies when we're full of life and energy :D

Im not so sure Jim. I've seen a few zombie movies where they appear to be a lot more lively than I am! lol! They run alot more than I do in the 28 days/weeks later versions!

lol! I'm a die hard Romero film! Got my survival handbook on standby too! :p

Well,come about midnight tomorrow, look for me and my boys and you'll see true Zombies, albeit, drunken rugby ones :D

Back